GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

SOLD: VW Pure White & Clear Coat Paint Pen - $10

Color match for 2019 Pure White GTI. Added these to my basket on ECS Tuning to get free shipping and never used them. GTI is gone now so these are up for grabs - $10 shipped (total)
  2. H

SOLD New Red Badgeskins Overlays (3 kinds) - $30

SOLD Sold my GTI (2019 Mk 7.5) so do not need these, never used, overlays from Badgeskins: Mirror accent Steering wheel GTI logo overlay Engine cover TSI logo overlay $30 all in shipped to the contiguous States. May consider an offer on each item so just give me a shout. Cheers!
  3. H

SOLD - Eurocode Front & Rear Chassis Brace - SOLD

SOLD The car has gone so this is up for sale. Was on the car for just over 1 year and 5,000 miles. Some signs of use but excellent condition overall. Some of the front brace bolts got beat up upon removal in December so I bought replacements from Eurocode and will include them (along with the...
  4. H

SOLD: GTI Key Fob Plastic End Cap + 2x Fob covers

SOLD 2 rubber key fob covers plus one OEM plastic end cap. You actually need the plastic end cap to make the cover(s) fit properly (the chrome endcaps are larger). All in nice condition. Free to a good home, just pay shipping (PP friends and family). Will ship from Texas in a small light padded...
  5. H

SOLD: White GTI Mirror Caps (Chinese replicas)

SOLD New / never used (or even unwrapped) I picked these up from a fellow forum member as back-ups for my GTI. The GTI is now gone. Free to a good home, just need shipping paid. It will be coming from Texas. If you are interested, please DM your zip and I can let you know how much. Thanks!
  6. H

SOLD: aFe Dry Filter

Sold 5,000 miles old aFe dry filter. I pulled this out of my GTI last month when returning it to stock. Usually I do a thorough job of cleaning up everything before sale. I literally had to do nothing to this filter to prepare this for sale - it is in perfect condition with no signs that it has...
  7. H

SOLD: ECS Center Console Tray

SOLD Great condition, no issues, damage or dirt. $25 shipped (PayPal friends and family for this low cost item) https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/mk7-mkvii-golf-gti-alltrack-2015-2016-2017-2018-armrest-storage-armrest-tray-center-console/021819ecs01a/
  8. H

SOLD: Klii Mk7 Plaid License Plate

SOLD My GTI is gone so looking to sell this. It is beautiful - great addition to any GTI. Very good condition - was on my car for little over a year and comes with the hardware that came with it. https://kliimw.com/products/premium-license-plate-frame-mk7-gti-plaid?variant=32215337238639 $25...
  9. H

SOLD: Leather Euro GTI Rear Headrests

Sold Hi all, I have a set of rear euro GTI leather headrests for sale. They are in perfect condition and will be sent from Texas. $250 plus shipping via PayPal (I will cover PP fees). Please shoot me a DM with your zip code for an estimate. Thanks!
  10. H

SOLD 20 VW Lug Bolt Caps

SOLD Used but in great shape. Sold my GTI and had an extra set so have no use for them now. $10 via PayPal (friends and family) to cover shipping and the time getting them to the post office.
  11. H

SOLD: ECS 20-15 mm Spacer Flush Kit

Sold I recently sold my GTI so these are up for sale. I bought them in 2020 from a fellow forum member. They are a little faded from the sun and/or heat but the mounting services are in great condition and they worked flawlessly for me. $90 plus shipping from TX Payments via PayPal - I will...
  12. H

SOLD Neuspeed Power Module 64.10.15

SOLD I recently sold my GTI so this is up for sale. I bought it new 18 months and under 10,000 miles ago. It is in perfect condition. Asking $200 shipped. I will pay PayPal fees.
  13. H

SOLD: Sportshifters GT1 Shift Knob

Sold I just sold my GTI so this is up for sale. Had it on my car for 18 months and a little under 10,000 miles. The leather shows some signs of use/wear but is in great condition overall. Complete in box and everything that came with it. This was my favorite modification by far. Really...
  14. H

Leather OEM Rear L&R Headrests - $100

Taken from my 2019 SE, they have been in the car for 7,000 miles but can't say that anyone sat back there to "use" them. Perfect condition. $100 shipped to the contiguous states. I realize these may take a little while to sell. I am not going to bump constantly but if you see this post here...
  15. H

FS OEM Pure White Mirror Caps - SOLD

These were taken off when I took delivery of my 2019 GTI with 100 miles on it. The box shown is the one from the black R caps I had put on but that is what I have stored them in since then and will ship in it. Zero damage or signs of wear. $50 plus shipping OBO. SOLD!
  16. H

FS OEM License Plate Bracket - Free (shipping only)

Was in the trunk of my 2019 GTI when I purchased it, never put it on. No hardware included. $10 plus shipping and it is yours. UPDATE: Cover shipping and it is yours!
  17. H

FS: VW Front License Plate Holder (new)

VW part number 5GM-807-287-L Standard OEM holder for GTIs - never used. For sale via auction on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/254327906227 Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
  18. H

FS: Central TX - 4 Dallas / MK OEM Wheels (100 miles on them)

FS: Central TX - 4 Dallas / MK OEM Wheels (100 miles on them) SOLD All 4 immaculate and in boxes. Unused VW center caps included. I can't call them new as they were on the car in the lot before the dealer switched them out but they are as close as you can get without actually being new. I have...
  19. H

4 Dallas / MK OEM Wheels - 100 miles on them

4 Dallas / MK OEM Wheels - 100 miles on them - SOLD All 4 immaculate and in boxes. Unused VW center caps included. I can't call them new as they were on the car in the lot before the dealer switched them out for my Pretorias but they are as close as you can get without actually being new. I...
  20. H

HstephenG's New 2019 GTI SE MT

Hi all, I have have had my GTI for just over a week now so it is about time I started a thread for it! Specs from the factory: 2019 SE Pure white Manual transmission (obviously) Experience package (DCC & Fender audio) Sunroof Monster mats Trunk liner + cargo net & luggage blocks Here he/she...