GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

(SOLD) 550WHP Stage 3 Built Hybrid Turbo 2016 Oryx White DSG - No expense spared. Selling complete.

All is good man. Good luck with your MK7. Go E85. It's like smoking crack. You do it once and you're hooked.
  2. O

(SOLD) 550WHP Stage 3 Built Hybrid Turbo 2016 Oryx White DSG - No expense spared. Selling complete.

Yeah - I'm pretty happy. The amount of interest I received was pretty staggering. Had probably 8-10 seriously interested folks in the first 24 hours. I did a "take a number" system so that if one fell through I'd go to the 2nd, etc. 1st dude came through and has friends who are big in the MK7...
  3. O

I am chilled. But don't like being called a liar. People can be dicks on Forums. Rubs me the wrong way. I just updated the thread saying it was sold and people didn't like that since it didn't go along with their narrative. MK3 TTRS will be the replacement. Not sure which one yet. But it'll be...
  4. O

I think an apology may be in order... :rolleyes: - but that'd require you guys to acknowledge you were being dicks. I don't have high hopes for that. ... and before you talk shit about the screenshots - I cleared doing so with the buyer before posting. Leaving out sensitive info of course.
  5. O

No idea why it's reposted. Facebook flagged one of my marketplace ads saying it was a "Digital Item" for sale - and it was submitted for a "manual review" - so maybe it cleared the manual review or the page admin approved the post? No idea. Not sure. Went through my FB Activity log and deleted...
  6. O

Welp - it sold for $35k... :censored: Sorry folks. But you were wrong.
  7. O

Vwr catch can ?/concern

I just went to Ace Hardwear. They had it. Was like $1.50 or so.
  8. O

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Mod list: https://bit.ly/crismon7r
  9. O

COMPLETE P3 MultiGauge, Track Pack, Ethanol Content Analyzer, Vent and Analog Boost Sensor - Golf R

Selling complete P3 Multi Gauge: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/383141942872454/ Selling my Complete P3 Vent Gauge Setup - Includes literally everything. $450 Firm shipped Lower 48 USA. Would like to sell complete. Will sell individual components though if no takers on the full...
  10. O

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

Hey - I'm pretty happy with it. Was gonna try to get the 10 Sec pass in tonight, but the track got rained out. Great DA too at -800
  11. O

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Not sure if this counts since the slope was a wee bit off - but it's pretty goddamn fast... Also included my 0-60 time for shits and grins.
  12. O

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

I now hold the record for the 8th fastest full weight Golf R in the world (per this list). 11.036 @ 125.36 MPH Slip Image: It's gonna happen.
  13. O

Stage 3 Golf R Owner - AMA - 515+ AWHP 467 AWTQ - DBV2 Hybrid, Built Block - All the goodies.

I mean - Stage 2 is really good. Should suffice for most people. But if you just wanna light fire to money and have a car that ruins 911s and Z06s and CTS-Vs and Hellcats - it's totally worth it. Beat a Hellcat from a 30 roll in a 1/3rd mile Street Race @ the track. Regrets would be not...
  14. O

AWE Switchpath Exhaust Valve Motor vs. OEM Valve Motor - Are they the Same?

Exhaust was purchased used and had motors pre-installed. You seem to know a lot about this. - Where can I source these parts (mechanical valves) - someone else mentioned "return springs" on a facebook group. Is there a way to source these parts and do you know who/where that is?
  15. O

Does anyone know if the Exhaust Valve Motors are the same between an AWE SwitchPath and the OEM MK7 Golf R Exhaust? Pretty sure I've got a motor that's going bad (or has carbon buildup) and want to try to swap on one from my OEM Exhaust in storage. Anyone done this?
  16. O

Does anyone know if the Exhaust Valve Motors are the same between an AWE SwitchPath and the OEM MK7 Golf R Exhaust? Pretty sure I've got a motor that's going bad (or has carbon buildup) and want to try to swap on one from my OEM Exhaust in storage. Anyone done this?