GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTI_Jerm

Greater LA Area Shops

Stay far away.. I’m 10 minutes away and I still take the drive out to EMD and AU tuning in Placentia. Very unwelcoming experience during my first visit and only visit, and the quotes I got for different services were substantially more than the 2 that I go to. I’ve heard good things about...
  2. GTI_Jerm

SoCal Meets/Cruises

I might join in on this. Actually headed out to ACH this Saturday with a few subies and Chargers if anybody wants to join. We typically head out really early tho, around 5AM.
  3. GTI_Jerm

The new EQT V2.51 Maps

I did the first couple of days I had the tune because it was kind of unbearable to drive, as I didn't know when the car would actually go. v2.01 definitely didn't carry the same characteristics. I switched back to v.2.51 with the mindset that I'll just change my driving style up. I really...
  4. GTI_Jerm

The new EQT V2.51 Maps

It doesn't appear to be just you, as I definitely had the issue early on. It's gone away, but I'm really thinking that I just adapted and haven't noticed anymore. I let my girlfriend drive the other day, and she immediately switched seats with me after the car abruptly took off. Last time she...
  5. GTI_Jerm

The new EQT V2.51 Maps

just wanted to chime in as I switched to v2.51 (DSG) about 2 days after it's release, and I made early complaints about the throttle being really sensitive. On a slight inclined hill I take almost every day, the car wouldn't move on very little throttle input.. I pressed a bit more and the car...
  6. GTI_Jerm

WTB: CSG front bumper

Looking to buy a used front bumper in decent condition. Tried to test my luck on a really steep driveway and wasn’t paying attention to the gate railing. Completely screwed the lower end of the bumper and my aerofabb spoiler is hanging is hanging on strong 😂
  7. GTI_Jerm

Your Mk7 year/mileage

2016 63514 miles APR S1 @ 8000mi S2 @ 33000 E30 @61000 (gas mileage sucks now)
  8. GTI_Jerm

Post your sneakers and MK7 and MK7.5

Way out of the norm now, but my damn kids are rocking Payless type shoes with the lights. One of my friends has over 3 grand in baby/toddler size shoes for his “future” kid. At the rate he’s going, he’ll never settle down haha.
  9. GTI_Jerm

Porsche Boxster Calipers (NQSBBK) *SOLD*

Damn, I’m in the market for a brake upgrade but can’t do them just yet. If these are still available in a month or so and I don’t go the stoptech route, I’ll send you a PM.
  10. GTI_Jerm

My favorite pair of beaters. The react cushioning is pretty much non-existent now after I used these to hike Angel's Landing a few months ago.
  11. GTI_Jerm

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Damn, that was the color I was initially gonna powdercoat mine.. oh well
  12. GTI_Jerm

UB’s definitely require a certain gait pattern. I have 9 pairs.. it’s the only shoe that allowed me to survive 6+ hrs (don’t need an entire day as a pass holder) at Disneyland with all the lines and walking. No Nike cushion setup is touching boost in terms of comfort imo.
  13. GTI_Jerm

A SoCal staple.
  14. GTI_Jerm

Yeah, the 11s killed me for an entire year. They were built like a tank and the flex seemed non-existent. I have no business playing in Brons as they don’t suit my game, but I’ll always love loud shoes on a court. Only KDs I ever picked up we’re the 7’s and the held up nicely until the straps...
  15. GTI_Jerm

Yeah, it easily adds up when you’re looking at all the add-ons on to a rifle. I’m still looking to pick up a DDM4V7 or a Socom16 so I don’t have to deal with the fixed mag laws we have here in CA. That won’t happen for 4-5 years tho..
  16. GTI_Jerm

well.. pic won't upload normally for some reason. file is probably too big? I've had the same issue with some of the other pics I've posted in the car photo sections. summer/spring rotation cleaning.
  17. GTI_Jerm

haha yeah I deleted the post because I forgot it's gonna link the image instead of just posting into the thread. thanks tho!
  18. GTI_Jerm

I see those Bron's up top haha. I have the lionheart 12's and Miami night 11's.. that upper material had the worst pressure points in any hoop shoe I've used in my life.
  19. GTI_Jerm

I was deep into the shoe game when UB 1.0's first released and then got out after I scored some Yeezy 700 Waverunner's. my most recent attempt was the Sacai vaporwaffle's and that failed quick.
  20. GTI_Jerm

I'm sure there's more than a few gun guys on this forum that mod like crazy and then hobby is waaaay more expensive especially with current ammo prices. There's also the camera guys and that hobby is expensive as hell depending on what system you use and amount of lenses you pick up. I...