GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Dr.Ed

Driving profiles modification tool!

Strange, did some testing with different datasets in the same GTE setup. If icon shows, then it's selectable. But did you edit dataset by yourself?
  2. Dr.Ed

Soundaktor firmware updates are now possible :-)

Hey Jille, thanks for your effort in making these things, and share it! Awesome!!!
  3. Dr.Ed

MIB2 High / Discover Pro toolbox!

Some hacked units have modified firmware. Modified in a way that you can't uograde or add software. Ask APG if your unit has this firmware.
  4. Dr.Ed

Corrupt RCC and component protection

Yes, you have the latest firmware. On the picture from paper there was a older version. CRC errors can sometimes be solved by upgrading to newer version firmware. So i'm out of options.
  5. Dr.Ed

It's a EU unit. Can you make screenshot from HW/SW version screen?
  6. Dr.Ed

You can consider to update the FW in your unit, but that way you loose all your unlocked features.
  7. Dr.Ed

MIB1 sat nav (not pro) with Dynaudio, how to upgrade without needing Component Protection removal on amp??

The 8" glass screen is plug&play for the Mib2 Discover Pro. You don't need any converter. Just find out if your Dynaudio amp is upgradable to your Mib2.
  8. Dr.Ed

MIB2HIGH screen issue

The VWG11 firmware is for the 8" screens, VWG13 is for the 9.2" ones.
  9. Dr.Ed

2015 GTI Digital Dash Problem

MST2_US_VW_P0867D_MU0867 seems to be latest version.
  10. Dr.Ed

2015 GTI Digital Dash Problem

Do you have the latest firmware on your MIB2?
  11. Dr.Ed

OffRoad Screen and Sport Screen not Showing Values

It's partial gateway and ECU softwareversion that can process data to Perfomance Monitor. And it's type specific if all values are visible.
  12. Dr.Ed

Dash Cam 24/7

So you got a PenIssue :p If you got the power cut-off, use constant live to get power. Problem solved!
  13. Dr.Ed

I can get my hands on a lot of different firmware, but p4512 is unknown. Downgrading firmware btw is not an easy job....
  14. Dr.Ed

P4521 is the latest. Dunno this version.
  15. Dr.Ed

How do I reset home address on Sat Nav

Still driving around. Cannot find his home:ROFLMAO:
  16. Dr.Ed

MIB2HIGH screen issue

Reset to factory defaults, and check if problem is over.
  17. Dr.Ed

Possible (?) MIB2 DIY retrofit (including CP bypass and Fec's enabling)

Can you install MIB2 Toolbox (Great Tool from a Dutch guy/Member of this forum)? One of the options in MIB information is password finder. Don't know how fast this one is, you have to find out for yourself.
  18. Dr.Ed

Possible (?) MIB2 DIY retrofit (including CP bypass and Fec's enabling)

Yes, but maybe you are following the Exception List hack? Can you tell us about it:p. Just for educational purposes ofcourse...