GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: Cobb AP AP3-VLK-002

Unmarried Cobb AP (AP3-VLK-002). Works well and comes with original case and accessories. Compatibility: MK7 Golf, MK7/MK7.5 GTI, Jetta (A7) GLI, Audi A3 (8V) Includes: EQT Stage 1 93 tune, compatible with 2015-2018 GTIs. Price: $450 shipped via UPS.
  2. J

VAS 5054A and D-Link DUB-E100 and radio removal tools for rent $20, plus shipping

@brownnugen are you still offering rentals?
  3. J

FS: Neuspeed PowerModule

Sold
  4. J

Price reduced to $150 SHIPPED
  5. J

Hi - I have a Neuspeed Power Module for sale, $150 shipped to CON US. Extra for outside. Really enjoyed it on my GTI but switched to a Cobb AP. Venmo preferred.
  6. J

Cobb AP v3 recovery mode

Having the exact same issue except I wasn’t using a charger and my AP was already updated. Will post about my resolution.
  7. J

Anyone in philly w vcds able to help?

Have you already tried long coding in the OBD11?
  8. J

OEM VW MK7 MIB2 8" Glass Display Retrofit Kit (w/ NAV 5G6919605D)

Are you willing to sell the bezel and keys for $125?
  9. J

Budget Clutch Installs in PA

Bump, was given an estimate of $800 by a local garage for a clutch install (excluding parts). Does anyone in SE PA do cheaper clutch installs? Looking at a Sachs Performance kit with a stock dual fly wheel.
  10. J

Black Forest Industries Catch Can V2 information thread

Has anyone installed one of these and has a review? Before anyone says it's not necessary, check the link in my signature.
  11. J

SOLD COBB Accessport AP3-VLK-002 for MK7 GTI

I would purchase for $600, I understand it's brand new, but there's no warranty.
  12. J

BMS JB4 with Bluetooth - $375

PMing
  13. J

FS: ACC Radar Sensor 5Q0907541L

I'm having some trouble googling for this to find information, do you know if it's possible to use if I already have a (dead) flat sensor? Any idea if it needs dealer calibration?
  14. J

FS: Neuspeed Power Module $175 shipped

I’ll take it, PMing you.
  15. J

New GTI owner in Philly area

That one doesn’t, I don’t think the 2015 came with those detection systems anyway or even optionally, so I never searched for mirrors that had it.
  16. J

New GTI owner in Philly area

Hey man, my favorite quality of life mod so far was Euro side-view mirrors, these are the ones I got (this is NOT my listing, and I am not affiliated)...
  17. J

FS: NEW MIB2 unit take off from my 2019 GTI

With such a new MIB, what exactly are you upgrading to?
  18. J

FS: Cobb Accessport V3 AP3-VLK-003 for MK7/7.5 R - $500 shipped in US

Do you have feedback elsewhere? I see this is your first post, but I'm interested. EDIT: Nevermind, I'm looking for one for a GTI, not R.
  19. J

Coding Mk7 R

Can you be more specific? What do you mean by "coding"?
  20. J

Carbon Buildup @ 80k - Before and After Photos

Carbon Buildup @ 80k - Before and After Photos (+3mo followup) UPDATED 7/30/19: I can confirm that 3 months and 3k miles after this post, I have not had any misfires per my OBDeleven reader! I believe the cleaning fixed it 100%. Hi all, I'd like to present the visual results of my 2015 GTI's...