GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BecauseMotor

FS: Performance Package Front Calipers + Pads & SS Lines

Just did the Macan brake swap Up for sale is a set of used front OEM Calipers from a 2015 VW GTI with the performance package. Calipers were on car for approximately 54K miles. Will fit a 340mm rotor. Also included are a set of StopTech Street front pads with approximately 2K miles on them. And...
  2. BecauseMotor

FS: 17x9 TSW Bathurst w/ 265/40-17 Bridgestone s007a - $750 OBO

17x9 et50 TSW Bathurst 265/40-17 Bridgestone Potenza s007a Tread measures 7/32 Pretty aggressive setup but fit with a good amount of camber and fender rolling. Still rubbed with dips and bumps often. Pics of them on car are with 7mm/17mm front/rear spacers. These are in no way in mint...
  3. BecauseMotor

FS: H&R + OEM Springs, Sway Bars, Fuel Pump, Spacers

Have the following for sale from/used on my 2015 VW GTI SE with performance package. All prices are OBO and buyer is responsible for any and all shipping costs from 11201. - H&R Sport Lowering Springs - $175 - OEM GTI Performance Package Springs - $100 - OEM GTI Performance Package...
  4. BecauseMotor

My TPC20 Turbo Build... NOW TPC38BB Build

New Thread Post... My TPC20 Turbo Build... (06/09/2020) I'm a 2015 GTI w/ Performance Package and DSG. I'm currently Stage 1+ Unitronic with the following engine upgrades: - Unitronic Air Duct, Air Intake, Intercooler, Charge Pipes, SAI Filter - CTS Turbo Inlet Pipe - Fluidampr Crank Pulley -...
  5. BecauseMotor

REVIEW: Bilstein Damptronic B6 + H&R Sport

BACKSTORY: 2015 GTI SE w/ DCC was stock when I purchased used. I want a thick, flush stance... Installed H&R Springs about 7k miles ago. Also installed 13/20mm (F/R) spacers for that flush fitment at the same time as springs. Tires rubbed. Installed my 19" wheel setup and the rubbing got even...
  6. BecauseMotor

GTi Lower Grille

Hey all. Anyone know where I can find a lower grille like the one below for a GTI? Not a big fan of the honeycomb look and would prefer this style? Thoughts? - Springer
  7. BecauseMotor

Drivers Assistance Package w/o Adaptive Cruise?

Today, we had a MKVII car meet up here in NYC. I was informed my car has the drivers assistance package (DAP). I was clearly aware of the massive gap in my lower front grill but always thought it was just the parking sensor. I was told it was for adaptive cruise control (ACC). My confusion is, I...
  8. BecauseMotor

FS: OEM GTI Parts

Sold. Thread can be deleted.
  9. BecauseMotor

New Member from Brooklyn

Hey all! Back in June of 2018, my wife and I decided we'd like to have a car for various reasons. We set a budget and I found this gem. A single-owner 2015 Volkswagen GTI SE Coupe DSG in Reflex Silver Metallic, complete with performance, lighting, and other packages, with only 30K miles and...