1. T

FS: Genuine wastegate actuator - Brand New

Price change bump.
  2. T

FS: APR throttle booster

Price drop bump
  3. T

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

I'm referring to after you experienced the power cut and had to cycle power to your car. That's when you would want to see if you had any DTCs stored. If you still don't have some way to log you're going to be chasing your tail trying to figure out what's going on. The other option is contact...
  4. T

Any stored codes? You can still get a soft code, that wouldn't necessarily throw a CEL.
  5. T

SOLD!

Price drop bump
  6. T

It's what most refer to as the IS20 version or style, but VW switched to using this version on both IS20 and IS38 turbos I believe around 2018. So it is interchangeable, my factory IS38 car (Audi S3), came with this version.
  7. T

SOLD!

SOLD! Audi S3 black optics wheels. 19x8 ET49 No curbing or bends, clear coat is a bit funky on some wheels. Two tires are completely shot, two are good for another season (Michelin pilot super sports).Not as light as VW Pretorias, but a strong wheel that is less likely to bend. These would be a...
  8. T

FS: SOLD bluetooth dongle for Simos Tools

For sale, bluetooth dongle for use with Simos Tools app. This has a 3D printed housing, works perfect, connects within a few seconds via Bluetooth. I bought it from someone making them sometime last year. If your looking at this you probably already know what Simos Tools is and how great of a...
  9. T

FS: AWD LPFP assembly - basket already seperated

For sale is a new AWD LPFP assembly, OEM Bosch, NO sending unit/float. I already did the work of separating the basket by drilling out the plastic welds, but did not cut the original pump wires. This is ready to go if you're upgrading your LPFP, just add your choice of upgraded LPFP kit. I also...
  10. T

FS: SOLD - EQT grounding kit - Brand new

EQT grounding kit, brand new never used. For the 4D0 Coil pack plugs. $90 SHIPPED. SOLD!
  11. T

Genuine wastegate actuator, brand new never used. Part number 06K-145-614-G. $260 SHIPPED
  12. T

FS: APR throttle booster

APR throttle booster for sale. Used it for probably 4 months. All original packaging, I never even set up the wireless controller, just used the app. Reason for selling is I no longer need it as I'm trading in my car. Read about it here and verify fitment APR throttle booster Asking $170 SHIPPED
  13. T

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

They could of at least given you the courtesy of hitting you with a "well.... Kadeejah don't needjah".
  14. T

APR DTR Golf R vs various cars

Unlikely your issue, the problem for me wasn't apparent until the fuel upgrade because the boost level was now higher and I think prior the boost request wasn't high enough to trigger the protection. I would have full power until about 5500RPMs when the protection would kick in, the wastegate...
  15. T

APR DTR Golf R vs various cars

Simostools is incredibly helpful for logging. It's what I use all the time. I know we have communicated through DMs a bit so you know I've been running this turbo for a while now. Something certainly sounds off, but we will really only know from logging. I've run lots of logs on both the stock...
  16. T

Anti-surge housings are for preventing surge while on throttle. This turbo makes all kinds of great noise. I think you had said that you were still running the stock airbox, which I've done and it suppresses a lot of the turbo noise, wooshy noises included. I run the APR open Pex intake and the...
  17. T

Golf mk7 R radiator replacement

You pull the radiator out from the engine side, no need to remove the crash bar and move the whole stack. If you watch Humbemechanic's intercooler install, which is done from the engine side, you can see the process isn't too bad. Obviously the intercooler removal part is irrelevant, but he goes...
  18. T

With engine off and the ignition on for the is20 style actuator then the voltage is going to be resting voltage of the actuator. So if someone was using that voltage to base the adjustments off of then chances are its way out of range and adaptation would likely fail. For the "is38 style"...
  19. T

For the is20 actuator, to read the voltage the car needs to be on with engine running at idle. Take note of the voltage, turn off the car. If the voltage wasn't in range, you'll need to make an adjustment to the actuator rod and then turn car on with engine running again to see where the voltage...
  20. T

Hubcentric Aftermarket Rims?

Yes as @Salami said I have those wheels. The RF05RR would be my second set of Superspeeds. I had the RF03RR on my GTI in 18x8.5 +45 with 235/40/18. I have the RF05RR in 18x9 +42 on my S3 with 245/40/18. The RF03RR needed hubcentric rings at the time, the RF05RR do not as Superspeed added more...