1. danielroth2098

FS Methanol Injection kit

I was away from the forum for awhile but yes it’s still available
  2. danielroth2098

Sold: '18 GTI SE OEM Dallas Wheels

If you still have these I want them. I’m in SFL
  3. danielroth2098

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

Funny enough mine have never been touched but I gave my brother a set for his g37 and they get stolen within a week
  4. danielroth2098

Austin’s FS

Still have these??
  5. danielroth2098

Vibrant FMIC Core

New vibrant fmic core only, purchased from someone on here and decided to go a different route. Asking $150+ shipping. Part number 12810 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. danielroth2098

What did you do to your mk7 today?

F Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. danielroth2098

FS Methanol Injection kit

Water/Methanol kit came off MK7 GTI. INCLUDES: CTS Turbo Inlet with Methanol tap. DevilsOwn D03 370 ML/Min nozzle CTS Turbo Upper Charge Pipe. DevilsOwn D07 670 ML/Min Nozzle SnowMeth Solenoid. SnowMeth 2.5 gallon tank. SnowMeth Lines. CoolingMist DDP 5800 Pump. DevilsOwn swiveling...
  8. danielroth2098

Yeah I did mine on ramps, no problem at all Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. danielroth2098

Stashed the car in a parking garage for my hurricane prep lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. danielroth2098

All good thankfully it’s not all that bad, just an excuse for carbon fiber mirror caps, hopefully I’ll be able to find a single cf fender Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. danielroth2098

Cop on the phone actually instructed us to stay, I had the whole video on dash cam so everything should be good with insurance. He was ticked for careless driving and improper lane change. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. danielroth2098

Had my carbon fiber fender cracked, wheel curbed, and pilot sport destroyed by an idiot, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. danielroth2098

Yeah detail garage is chemical guys stores, I use a lot of their stuff some people like it some don’t but I’m a fan. Jet seal has always been good for me and I use the white light equivalent for dark cars (black light) and its been great Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. danielroth2098

Detail garage? They’re great stores tbh my detail garage Fort Lauderdale just celebrated their one year of being open, they have monthly car shows and have honestly been great for the community down here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. danielroth2098

Stage 2 high torque, same tune I had before just got the update. Only difference for me was I went with the new more “aggressive” pops and bangs feature, overall the update is great. They have two separate files for FWD and AWD , the FWD file is supposed to limit spinning your tires off the...
  16. danielroth2098

Went to USP Motorsports, had the new apr update flashed, love it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. danielroth2098

Car is beautiful love the color and setup. Definitely flush 10/10 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. danielroth2098

They’re for sale now just saying ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. danielroth2098

Thanks man I appreciate it! Wheels are Konig ampliforms 18x8.5 et43 tires are super sports 225/40. Pretorias are nice those are some thick spacers does it sit flush? Or poke some? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. danielroth2098

I have yet to rub ever thankfully Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk