GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Recchione04

Staggered 3-piece WEDS Bazreia - 2300$

Just a feeler, however, the barrels aren't new but are in good shape, the lips and faces have about 2000 miles on them. They're 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 et27 and et32, i can double check to confirm that. I paid 2100 without tires so id like to get 2300 for them with tires. I ran these on my 2018 GTI...
  2. Recchione04

eMMOTION lowering springs

SOLD SOLD SOLD
  3. Recchione04

OEM compete clutch set - 8k miles - $125 obo

Just swapped clutches out of my 18 GTI. I went with a stage 2 southbend because I'm getting ready to install the is38 upgrade. The clutch only has about 8k on it and looks brand new. Wasnt ripped on, or abused. Comes with everything you need to bolt up including bolts. pics available upon...
  4. Recchione04

JB4 with OBDeleven

It may be a stupid question to some, but im curious and figured someone had to run into this. I really want the OBDeleven, but the JB4 is plugged into that port, so how would you go about using that and the JB4 together that they would both work properly? Thanks in advance Sent from my SM-N960U...
  5. Recchione04

JB4 with OBDeleven

It may be a stupid question to some, but im curious and figured someone had to run into this. I really want the OBDeleven, but the JB4 is plugged into that port, so how would you go about using that and the JB4 together that they would both work properly? Thanks in advance Sent from my...
  6. Recchione04

Mk7.5 proximity sensor

So, i have a mk7.5 gti.. i really don't mind the proximity sensor, however, i have something in mind id like to try, but would need that sensor relocated. Im currently in the process of designing a boser, which would also mean a badgeless grill. I know that the mk7 golfs had them in the front...
  7. Recchione04

FS: Emmotion springs

Have a set of springs for sale. Currently on struts, with only about 750 miles on them. Car was brand new and installed around 500 miles. Switched to BC coilovers for fitment of my wheels. Im from central PA. If interested, text me @ (7one7)nine03-1eight6one Not sure if i should post here or...
  8. Recchione04

Mk7.5 front lip/valance

I can't seem to find any type of lip or valance style for the mk7.5. Anyone else have any luck or know if any of the mk7 style would work? I dont want a splitter, i know there is a few of them around. I like the look the lips better. Let me know. T.I.A. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  9. Recchione04

Wheel spacing

Yes, i know, there is a ton of threads on this but i don't feel like scrolling through a thousand replies and still not find my answer. I know the mk7s are a little easier to go aggressive with but i don't want anything over the top. Flush, maybe a bit of poke in rear. Ordering 19x8.5 front...
  10. Recchione04

Catless DP suggestions?

You guys talked me into a catless DP, so give me some ideas... prices, pros, cons, whatever.. thank you Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  11. Recchione04

Cat delete help

So, i know the majority if you all have to worry about emissions, but lucky for me, i don't. I deleted the resonator already and would love more rumble out of it but not too obnoxious. I have deleted mt cats on all 17 of my vr6s lol but, I'm not near as familiar with the turboed ordeal. I do...
  12. Recchione04

Spark plug of choice

I'm sure people have 387633578 posts about this already but ive been reading a lot of things discussing the stock spark plugs and how theyre "junk". Any recommendations on a good replacement? NGK, I'm guessing? Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  13. Recchione04

JB4 install

So i broke down and purchased the JB4. Ive done a ton of reading online, a ton of threads, and it seems to be the best thing going to save the warranty. I have an 18 gti se mt. Anyone have any simple advice to make this process easier, tricks of any sort, or maybe knowing i need something else...
  14. Recchione04

Reverse rake

Anyone else install EMD springs and notice reverse rake? Getting them installed today and wanted to know before hand. I havent read anything but was hoping others already installed these. Its for a 18 gti se..thanks Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  15. Recchione04

Worth time and risk?

So, i just purchased an 18 gti se 6spd in Great Falls Green. Im old school, i still enjoy the manuals... lol.. but im very interested in a few mods but have some questions. I don't want to void any of the major warranted stuff, but id like to play a little bit, at least! I installed a k&n drop...
  16. Recchione04

Mk7.5 changes

I'm sorry if this comes off as a stupid question to some of you guys, but when did the gti start coming from factory with a full stainless exhaust and pirelli tires? I don't remember it being that way, but ive been wrong before. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  17. Recchione04

Central PA members?

Looking for a decent shop, or mechanic for that matter, that will put springs on my 2018 gti se. I ordered a set of the eMMOTION springs. Any suggestions? Trustworthy sources please. [emoji106] Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  18. Recchione04

Front splitter, yay or nay?

I'm just curious as to suggest some of you guys think of the splitters. I was a bit unsure of them until i seen one in person, and actually thought it was nice. Im to be a bit more open minded with this new school stuff, because im old and srover mk2 and mk3 shit lmao. Reply with your...
  19. Recchione04

Input on upgrades

Hey guys, im new to this group, but not the scene. I stepped aside for awhile, but recently purchased a 2018 gti se 6-spd. Last Friday, my mk6 TDI burned up, so i decided it was time to get something a bit for fun to drive. Even though i dont even have 500 miles on it yet, ive been having a...