GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: Apple AirPods (Latest Generation)

I have a set of AirPods that I got for free when I bought my MacBook. 100 percent authentic AirPods. These are the regular ones, which means no wireless charging case. Asking for $150 obo. Located in Northern California.
  2. C

Free dealer car washes in Bay Area?

Looking for a place that does free car washes with warranty work/routine service. I know Capitol VW does it. Anywhere else? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C

034 End Links?

So I know that the spherical end links from 034 are the popular choice. But then I stumbled on this: https://store.034motorsport.com/034motorsport-dynamic-adjustable-rear-sway-bar-end-link-kit-for-mkvii-vw-gti-gli-r-jetta-and-8s-8v-8v-5-audi-tt-tts-ttrs-a3-s3-rs3.html I’ve been doing some...
  4. C

WTB: OEM MK7 Wind Deflectors

Like the title says. Show me what you got Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. C

Rexing V1 dash cam

Nothing wrong with it, just looking to get rid of it. Includes hardwire kit, suction cup mount, 12V charger, and charging cable. $90. Shipping is on you. Located in the Bay Area, CA. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C

MK7.5 GTI OEM floor mats

Switched the OEMs out to the monster mats, so I no longer need these. $40 obo. Prefer meetup. I live in San Jose. If you’re outside California, shipping is on you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. C

WTB: Bilstein B8 shocks/struts or Koni Yellow shocks/struts

Like the title says. I’m in San Jose. Show me what you got Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. C

WTB: BOV adapter (Boomba, Torque Solutions, whatever. Show me what you got)

Want to sound like a ricer fanboy. I have a 2018 mk7.5 gti. Lmk what you have. Located in the San Jose area. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. C

WTB: GTI mk7.5 lighting package grille

Looking to install some headlights and I need the red stripe to line up because I’m finicky like that lol. Looking for a mk7.5 LP grille to match Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. C

WTB: MuddyBuddy Trunk Liner with CarGoTech blocks for MK7/7.5

Like the title says. I’m in the Bay Area. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C

WTB: Parking brake handle and button for Mk7.5 GTI

Need a new handle and button for my parking brake. Button: 5GM-711-333-3Q7 Handle: 5GM-711-503-B-KLA Bay Area