GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. It's Sam

FS: H&R 26mm RSB (FWD) + Moog Endlinks

$340 Shipped CONUS. The dummy thick big sister of the 24mm H&R. Painted Moog end links (to prevent rust). Brag to your friends that you can take corners faster than them. Needed hardware torqued and installed. You reuse all of the existing mounting hardware on your car. I unfortunately no...
  2. It's Sam

18x8.5 Neuspeed Rse10s (gunmetal) - sold

sold, major thanks to all who showed interest
  3. It's Sam

Part out: The "Look Good" Stuff

Full part out here! All parts are listed with firm pricing without shipping. While I prefer local pickup, I am willing to ship all items for sale. Please provide payment using PayPal, Venmo, or Cash if preferred for Pickup. Please cover PayPal fees if incurred. Feel free to view my buy/sell...
  4. It's Sam

[Downpipe, Catback, Intake, Intercooler Price drops!] Part Out: The "go fast" stuff

All fast-boy parts have sold, thanks to all who expressed interest!
  5. It's Sam

Price Dropped Part Out! Make your car fast!

NOW ACCEPTING OFFERS! PRICE DROPS!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!! CLEAN OUT MY GARAGE BEFORE I GET IN TROUBLE!! Is your car boring? Do you want it to be not boring? Great news! With just a few gently used parts you too can have a GTI that destroys your best friend's sad excuse for a fun car. All...
  6. It's Sam

Feeler: 2017 GTI SE DSG- 22,320 mi

Feeler post. 2017 GTI SE DSG in reflex silver with just under 22,320 miles on the clock. Images here, however the car is currently stock except for the Aerofabb spoiler which won't be removed. Please PM with serious offers or interest.
  7. It's Sam

ISO/WTB: OEM Glass 8" MIBII (Non-Nav)

I think the official part number is 5g6919605A, I've been hunting for these since I want to do the touch climatronic too, but I swear the glass displays are an endangered species online. I see that Eurozone sells it as a retrofit kit but if someone has one they're willing to say goodbye to let...
  8. It's Sam

Closed For Now: MK7 AWE Track Catback (Black Tips)

Putting this on hold for now until I actually get pulled over for a loud exhaust
  9. It's Sam

FS: Maxton Rear Diffuser V1/3 fin

I had this for a little bit but personally didn't like the way it looked on my specific car, so I'm switching to a different diffuser. Here's a direct link to the product page. It's not the newer model with four fins, it's the original one with 3 and the little side spat pieces that go on the...
  10. It's Sam

Closed: Inno base system + bike rack

This is a mild stretch for a WTB thread but I figured I'll put this out before I buy a new one just in case. If anyone is selling or knows of someone who would like to sell the 4 door Inno roof rack setup, please shoot me a PM with some details. I'd really only be interested in competing a sale...
  11. It's Sam

Are there any kind of interior "quick detail" wipes out there?

I don't mean for a deep cleaning, but I know sometimes I get in and my hands might be a little dirty if I was working outside or I had dust on me, etc. I don't like getting schmutz on my wheel and shifter, and I absolutely despise that nasty gloss that dirty leatherette wheels get. The next time...
  12. It's Sam

Unpopular Opinion: Rear sway bars don't live up to the hype.

Before you start screaming at me saying "You haven't tracked it" or "you obviously haven't driven it hard enough" or "you must be blind to this it's so obvious," please don't. I know that this is like the number one thing we do to this platform. Everyone seems to love it. Part of the reason why...
  13. It's Sam

PSA: GTI is up for salvage auction

Not my current one my old one. I know not many people are really in the market for this at all, but my last car is up for salvage auction in Syracuse. I don't have the space (or the time) to live the dream, buy it back, and build the motor like I'd want to, but someone else here might have the...
  14. It's Sam

Where is the best place to buy aftermarket steering wheels from?

Okay, before you tell me to spend my $700 on a fuel kit, I jammed my fingernail into my steering wheel and now there's this pretty noticeable scuff on the leather that drives my OCD crazy. I know there's the steering wheel wraps but I don't really like the half-job look (no offense if you have...
  15. It's Sam

Based on your music, what are your eq settings?

I know the audio in our cars is good, albeit not the greatest system on the market, but still very good. I was curious though, what music do you listen to in your car, and based on that, what settings do you have your equalizer set to? What you think sounds good may sound way better than what I...
  16. It's Sam

(Southern Westchester/NY) Where would you go for an alignment after suspension upgrade?

Hey all, I'm looking at installing coilovers this spring once it gets dry and warmer out, only thing is I'm having some trouble figuring out where to take the car to get aligned once I'm done. I'm sure I could take it to any reliable alignment shop, but given I'm looking at a system with...
  17. It's Sam

Early Feeler: Monte Titano MT7 19x8 w/ 235/45 Pirelli Sottozero 3

Mouthful of a thread title lol. I wanted to just throw this out here, I'm selling these for a family member. They were running these as a winter-only set for about 2 seasons on a GLA 45 AMG. The car was a daily but not driven much, especially not in the winter, so there's a healthy amount of...
  18. It's Sam

Turbo Shop in southern westchester/Connecticut area

I might need to get a new turbo installed soon, what shops in the area would you suggest? I've heard good stuff about The Shop CT in Stratford, but they seem more subie-oriented. 829 auto in Nyack seems reasonable too. Anyone have experience with either or know someone better? Trying to stay...
  19. It's Sam

Turbo Whine/Metallic sound after moderate pull

Hey all, I'm a little confused right now. Today wrapped up the install of ECS's FMIC, took the car out for a quick drive to make sure everything was "normal." Straight road, 3rd gear, between 70 and 90% throttle, I don't remember exactly but somewhere between 2300 and 4000 I heard a pop and...