GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

WTT Enkei NT03RR Gunmetal 18x8.5 et45

Looking to trade my Enkei NT03RR in Gunmetal before I swap them onto my car. Wheels have never been used in winter but have been used as for a few years as summers only. They were all repainted last year before they went on but unfortunately, I curbed one about a month before they were taken...
  2. A

Delete

3. A

Unibrace XBQ Black

Black. Used in excellent shape. Its a brace so there isn't much to it. Has a little marring from where one bolt had to be drilled out. Will include the nutsert tool and new hardware for install. Local Pick up only around NYC and Long Island. Price: $300
  4. A

SOLD - Raceseng Circuit Cylinder 150 with Red Ring

Up for sale I have an essentially brand new Raceseng Shift Knob. One of the best balanced knobs if you are interested in a tall shifter. I grabbed this to test against my current Circuit Sphere 100 which is a little shorter and I prefer it but I put this away and forgot to return it. This was...
  5. A

GTI PP OEM Brake Lines

I have a set of brake lines recently removed at 32k miles. In excellent shape but I no longer need them as I have done stainless all around. Price $60 shipped
  6. A

Help after brake job

Hi all, I apologize if this is already posted somewhere but I didn’t have a chance to really search. Just finished up a brake job: pads, rotors, lines, flush and when I jump in the car to throw the ebrake on it has no resistant and went straight to the top. What did I do wrong and how can I...
  7. A

SOLD: GTI SuperPro Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks

Up for sale is a Used SuperPro Rear Sway Bar from my GTI. Bushings and bar are in great shape, I just upgraded to something more aggressive. Really helps tighten up the rear end and improve turn in and it’s a pretty easy install. Sway bar has about 20K miles on it. Mostly highway and they...
  8. A

Blackvue DR900S 2CH with Power Magic Pro

I have for sale a Blackvue DR900S front and rear camera. Works great and haven't had any issues but I don't need it anymore as I upgraded to the DR900X Plus. Comes with a 32GB SD card, and accessories for mounting. Also comes with Power Magic Pro for easy hardwiring with the included fuse taps...
  9. A

Accessport VLK-02 with EQT Stage 2 93 & E30

I have for sale a great condition accessport with EQT stage 2 tunes for 93 & E30 on it from my 2018 GTI. No DSG enabled as my car is a manual. It’s been unmarried from the car and is ready go. Message me with any questions. Comes with original box and original accessories except the mount...
  10. A

OEM Resonator

Please Delete
  11. A

Monster Mats

Monster Mats. Used for about 25K Miles. Still in great shape but could probably use a clean. Rears were in the car but almost never used. - SOLD Rear Trunk Mat. Used for about 25K miles. Had some oil spill on it a while ago. I cleaned it as best I could and I have no issues with it but...
  12. A

Bilstein B6 DCC, MSS Track Kit, SuperPro LCA, Vorshlag Camber Plates

A couple of things for sale now that I switched up my suspension setup. Pictures under the listing but if you need anymore of have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Bilstein B6 damptronic dampers A great upgrade for sporty driving. It is essentially like moving every DCC setting up a notch...
  13. A

Does anyone with a Golf R have a spare tire kit to test fit

I'm looking to try and test fit the Euro foam from a Golf R into my GTI. Does anyone have one that I could test with before I buy it. The shipping is as much as the piece so I want to see if it fits first if possible. Picture of the piece Thanks
  14. A

IS20 with actuator

Hi Everyone, I have an IS20 with the actuator just taking up space and I need to move it. SOLD. Revision 06K 145 874C if it matters. Thanks
  15. A

OEM HPFP - 06L127027B

Still in the packaging from the Dealership. I was planning to go full E85 but decided to stay on E30 instead. This was meant to be a donor pump for the swap. SOLD
  16. A

Need Some Honest Opinions on My Suspension

So I'm currently running MSS springs, B6 DCC dampers and Vorshlag Camber plates and while its pretty I'm not totally happy. On smooth roads its excellent but I live in NY and potholes are just a fact of life and sometimes it bottoms out hard on the highway and it just makes me cringe. The car...
  17. A

034 Camber Plates

Excellent condition, I just decided on a different camber plate. These are supposed to give you an extra -1.4 degrees of camber. Price: SOLD Thanks for looking
  18. A

Rear bumpstops anyone?

Hi guys, Long shot but does anyone have a set of rear bump stops for either GTI or Golf R. I ordered through the dealership but they have none and have no eta from Germany. Gonna probably go through FCP but figured I would ask here first. Thanks, -Anthony
  19. A

Moog Rear End Links

SOLD. Please delete
  20. A

Looking For RSE05 Gunmetal

Hi guys, just putting out a feeler here now that the Apex orders are almost here. I missed the group buy but have been considering 17’s on my GTI. I’m in NY and was wondering if anyone was planning to offload a set of RSE05’s in gunmetal as I may be interested. I also have a set of stock Dallas...