GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

WTT Enkei NT03RR Gunmetal 18x8.5 et45

Looking to trade my Enkei NT03RR in Gunmetal before I swap them onto my car. Wheels have never been used in winter but have been used as for a few years as summers only. They were all repainted last year before they went on but unfortunately, I curbed one about a month before they were taken...
  2. A

Delete

3. A

Unibrace XBQ Black

Black. Used in excellent shape. Its a brace so there isn't much to it. Has a little marring from where one bolt had to be drilled out. Will include the nutsert tool and new hardware for install. Local Pick up only around NYC and Long Island. Price: $300
  4. A

SOLD - Raceseng Circuit Cylinder 150 with Red Ring

Please see above. It’s basically brand new
  5. A

SOLD - Raceseng Circuit Cylinder 150 with Red Ring

Up for sale I have an essentially brand new Raceseng Shift Knob. One of the best balanced knobs if you are interested in a tall shifter. I grabbed this to test against my current Circuit Sphere 100 which is a little shorter and I prefer it but I put this away and forgot to return it. This was...
  6. A

Looking to buy : Stock GTI mk7.5 Downpipe / Midpipe (resonator)

Your location may help as they are both large heavy items that you are looking for
  7. A

Help after brake job

Thanks. Good to know its not just me. I've considered taking them off but I'm the only one that drives the car and it doesn't bother me much since I know where its coming from.
  8. A

Help after brake job

Ya I have no complaints otherwise. The DS2500 work great daily driving. Bite is good and no squealing for me but the rattles can be annoying. Not bad on the highway but around town I hear it more. Ill consider swapping them if it gets annoying but with the weather getting colder I'll probably...
  9. A

Help after brake job

So I took out the shims a wile ago and re-bled the system with a new bleeder. Brake pedal is now good and firm and responsive. Only downside is that the Ferodo DS2500 pads have too much play inside the caliper and move around a lot. This leads to a fair amount of noise on bumps and rough...
  10. A

GTI PP OEM Brake Lines

I have a set of brake lines recently removed at 32k miles. In excellent shape but I no longer need them as I have done stainless all around. Price $60 shipped
  11. A

Help after brake job

Brakes are feeling better. I also installed titanium shims. which I am debating on taking out. I feel like my brake may be dragging a little on the rear which is weird so I may start with removing shims on that end first to see if anything changes. I think they might be hanging up or something...
  12. A

Help after brake job

I’ve been driving the car around it feels a lot better now. Still need a proper bed-in. But it’s not that easy as I’m in NY and traffic kills that. I know a place that may work so I’ll try later but for now it’s much better. I’m also going to rebleed as I bought a new bleeder that hopefully...
  13. A

Help after brake job

If there is air in the lines, should I be worried about the heat from bedding in the pads causing me to lose braking. That’s the reason I didn’t do it last night. I just didn’t have confidence in the brakes and didnt want to take a chance
  14. A

Help after brake job

I bled at 2 bar with the motive bleeder but I think mine has a small leak and I have to see about getting a replacement because it kept losing a little pressure and I had to pump it up between corners. I think it’s leaking from the pressure gauge fitting. No leaks at any corner as I checked...
  15. A

Help after brake job

So I was able to go out for a test drive and the pedal travel is long. Longer than stock for sure. The pads are making full contact and wiped away all of the surface coating on my rotors (Zimmerman) but the car doesnt start braking until over an inch of travel. I bled with a power bleeder so...