GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zech912

WTB: GTI Autobahn driver’s seat.

excellent condition only please.
  2. zech912

Official Great Falls Green Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

I saw one of this color with gold 5 spokes. usually not a fan of gold wheels but it was the only time i regretted my Silver White choice.
  3. zech912

New 18 SE purchase today. Comments and thoughts.

I saw one of these a few weeks ago with light bronze-ish Audi 5 spoke wheels (still had Audi center caps) and I love my white silver but it was the best looking GTI I have ever seen.
  4. zech912

Helix Soundbox Upgrade Information Post!

95%?!?!? I enjoyed that one strange mud.
  5. zech912

thank you snobrdrdan. disappointed, 2013R, they ran out of CDT FM-007, I bought three sets myself, they 're awesome. :) I do not entirely understand the point being made about ohms, although the testing and illustration of it was very interesting go me. but in any case, does not lower...
  6. zech912

Where to buy brand new OEM tweeter

i should have mine around here, let me know if interested.
  7. zech912

Is the video series available for view? Link?
  8. zech912

Merry Christmas from a new GTI Owner

Merry Christmas and congratulations!
  9. zech912

Swapping gti PP for R

I absolutely love my GTI SE but if the difference is only $4500 to the R? as others have said: yes.
  10. zech912

that is pretty cool. I can indeed understand why one would want to have control of the dsp.
  11. zech912

So the PP62 will replace the Helix DSP/amp? or it will be combined into the system? not knowing anything about it, but looking at the Crutchfield listing, the specs are not that different than the one that comes with the Helix sub, are they?
  12. zech912

yes, that was the judgment I made, can buy cheaper and in fact I did buy some plastic ones first, but when I received these I realized they are worth every cent, they are artwork, a solid and perfect foundation. also worth doing, a Dynaxorb or Soundskin absorb pad behind the speaker. i could...
  13. zech912

you can stay with 5.25 but 6.5" works fine with an adaptor, I used the CDT FM-007 which is approx 1 1/8" depth and is designed perfectly for the GTI.
  14. zech912

so you believe the correct number for the GTI never was 57? that is wild if true.
  15. zech912

interesting. i did not know that.
  16. zech912

I wonder if your belief the sound was better prior to dongle might be the initial surprise at the improvement, and then disappointment when you expected more from the tune. at any rate, I believe you could find the initial setting from next person who uses the dongle, because it flashes the...
  17. zech912

What did you do to your mk7 today?

the blue looks really good in my view. the car in general looks great, so much better than black wheels with the gray.
  18. zech912

they really did. clean as can be.
  19. zech912

they did a really great job on the taillights. is that paint or a film of some sort?
  20. zech912

I get the feeling it is in there somewhere in the long coding, but I do not have the confidence to try that, due to risk of messing something up.