GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Billet Engine Dress Up Kit

Billet Engine Dress Up Kit.Includes oil filter canister (USP),Dip stick (ECS tuning),Oil filler cap and Radiator coolant cap.These are in good condition and reason for selling is I sold my GTI.80.00 plus 30.00 shipping to Canada or the USA.
  2. V

FS BMS Elite EA888 Intake with air pump fitting plus BMS Elite Turbo inletplus

FS BMS Elite EA888 Intake with air pump fitting plus BMS Elite Turbo inlet.Also included is a dry filter.The filter cleaning kit in the pictures is not included as I sold it locally.This intake was on my GTI for two months and I removed it when I sold the car.I painted it red to match other...
  3. V

FS Billet Engine Dress Up Kit

Billet Engine Dress Up Kit.Includes oil filter canister (USP),Dip stick (ECS tuning),Oil filler cap and Radiator coolant cap.These are in good condition and reason for selling is I sold my GTI.125.00 plus 30.00 shipping to Canada or the USA.
  4. V

GTI Rabbit mpg

I have a 2019 Rabbit gti with 5000 miles on it and I am getting 24mpg city with normal driving.I read on the forums that people are getting 30 and up.Is it true I will get better mpg as the car breaks in.
  5. V

Roof spoiler removal

I want to wrap my rear roof spoiler on my 2019 Rabbit.in carbon fiber so is there a way it can be removed including the 2 little side wings.Looks iffy to me.
  6. V

2019 GTI to 2018 R leftover

Ok guys here it comes.I bought a 2019 Rabbit in January and while it was in service last week I drove a 2018 leftover Golf R with the DSG for a day and really liked maybe more than the GTI.I know I will take a hit on my gti maybe around 5k ora little more but the R has 6k off cause it is a...
  7. V

2019 Rabbit exhaust

In a previous thread a poster said that the 2019 Rabbit has a Clubsport S exhaust.I don't think it does but can anyone confirm this?
  8. V

Radiator coolant

I looked at my radiator coolant om my 5 month old rabbit and it is between min.and max.I don't know if it missed doing the pdi.If it was topped up then is it possible I have a leak.
  9. V

Auto headlight function

Is there an OBD11 tweak for the sensitivity of the auto headlights.Mine come on way too early.
  10. V

Motegi Racing MR116 Matte Black Wheel

Is anyone running these and if so how do you think they would look on a urano grey rabbit.Motegi Racing MR116 Matte Black Wheel Wit
  11. V

Key fob cover cap

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the key fob cap with the red GTI lettering.This is the part of the fob that holds the key ring.
  12. V

Key fob cover cap

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the key fob cap with the red GTI lettering.This is the part of the fob that holds the key ring.
  13. V

17" rims

Is anyone running a 17" rims on their GTI's with the PP and Golf R brakes?A standard VW rim will not clear the calipers.
  14. V

Tire and rim warranty

Has anyone dealt with the tire and rim warranty?I had a winter tire blow some belts over the winter and the tire is discontinued.The dealer said they will find one with a similar tread pattern which I said no to.The tire shop said the two would have to be the same and put them on the back or...
  15. V

Auto lock using OBD11

Their is an app in the OBD11 that allows you to auto lock your doors when the key leaves the car.When you walk away from the car with the key the doors are supposed to lock.I did this tweak and it says it was successful but the doors will not lock on my 2019 Rabbit.Am I missing something.
  16. V

Steering wheel vibration lane assist

Does the steering wheel vibrate if you wander outside your lane while using lane assist in the safety package on a mk7.5?Mine did it once or twice and that was it.Hasn't done it since.Is there a obd11 tweak to activate this if possible?
  17. V

GTI Winter Storage

Just wandering how many of you GTI owners store your car during the winter months who live in snow bound areas.
  18. V

Auto start stop function

What do you guys think about the auto start stop function.I am wandering how many disable it.
  19. V

Winter tire size

Can anyone tell me what size winter tire they are running other than the 225 40r18 stock tire and still be within the 3% that is required for safety.
  20. V

WTB vw golf 5GM-863-007-CA9 used trunk liner for my 2019 Rabbit.

WTB vw golf 5GM-863-007-CA9 used trunk liner for my 2019 Rabbit.Must be willing to ship to Canada.