GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Q

SOLD: 2015 Golf R, DSG, black, 123k miles - SF Bay Area

***SOLD*** . Clean carfax. Have title in hand For sale is my 2015 Golf R. DSG Transmission. DCC suspension Car has ~123,000 miles. The paint obviously has a lot of rock chips and some parking lot dings with that kind of mileage. I will be as truthful with info to save each other time. Please...
  2. Q

WTB: Driver side mirror turn signal. *Bought*

BOUGHT My wife clipped my mirror and the turn signal now cracked. Anyone upgrade their turn signals to dynamic and have the OEM turn signals they want to get rid of?
  3. Q

are modified older cars legal in Cali?

I have a 21 year old Eclipse GSX that has been sitting a while in NYC. The car passes emissions and equipment check just fine in New York. I've been thinking of bringing it out to SF. I know Cali has stricter emissions laws out here. Would I be able to register the car and have it pass emissions...
  4. Q

Bay Area - New battery, need to reprogram

My battery died so I'm gonna be picking up a new one. I read that I need to program the new battery specs into the car. Does someone have the VCDS or OBD11 tool to do this for me? Is it worth it to buy it myself? I'm in SF but can meet you around the Bay area EDIT: Read the VCDS enthusiast...
  5. Q

what do you do about flats?

What do other owners do about not having a spare tire in their Golf? add a spare tire kit in trunk? install run-flats? have AAA coverage for towing? I drive a lot for work, sometimes to sites 100 miles away. I don't like the idea of being stranded far from home with no quick way of getting...