GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CPT.Haddock

MK7 / 7.5 wing extention for TSI

I know there is a LOT of wing extention for the GTi/R Guys but I seem to have a hard time finding some for TSi... do you guys have any sources I can buy one ? BONUS POINT if it's in canada!
  2. CPT.Haddock

No longer available: Like new platinum grey metallic Golf front bumper

WAY TOO MUCH expensive... gosh I really tought I could have it .. better luck for any of you !
  3. CPT.Haddock

Do you have package dimensions and weight? Also PM me you the address to organize a pickup from
  4. CPT.Haddock

I'll take it, how do you want to work this out?
  5. CPT.Haddock

you still have that ? I'll pay for shipping BUT I am in canada... still will pay shipping !
  6. CPT.Haddock

being curious : Hood Spacers / Rear Wiper Delete Kit

the absolute answer is here ! but for me, it is because I will ALSO code out the 3rd brake light because the PANDEM wing goes OVER that part of the hatch DONT WORRY, I know it aint legal... I just want to rewire it to a triangle "F1 style" universal thingy (u know... the thing subaru guys have...
  7. CPT.Haddock

GREAT then what can you tell me about it, did you code out the rear windshield washer function ? or anything I should know before attempting it ?
  8. CPT.Haddock

No it's not, but it would be simpler if I don't have to, you know... lazy arse time saving :P
  9. CPT.Haddock

also for your honda argument, a LOT of honda guys ditched their projects to buy MK6-7-7.5 Golfs soooo you MUST admit there are some JDM influence to the new generation of EURO car people
  10. CPT.Haddock

no it aint, BUT I think that it could save some hassle with wipers... and even look good if they're sublte...get me tho, I dont want a 10cm spacer LOL only a 3 to 5 so wipers can go up ... don't you think that, theorically this would work ?
  11. CPT.Haddock

I just wanna know if people done the hood spacers mod and/or wiper delete kits I'd like pics of hood spacers mod if someone did it and tips on DEACTIVATING the rear wiper spray nozzle on the car; is there a coding via obdeleven to do ?
  12. CPT.Haddock

I'm being curious about the effects of hood spacers would be on MK7. from an aesthetic point of view, not everyone likes that; I used to not like that...as well as rear wiper delete kits... (I come from toyota world, where no rear wiper means poor man's base model sooo be gentle with that) BUT...
  13. CPT.Haddock

VW CLASSIX Fitment

Ay ! I put CLASSIX wheels on my MK7.5 TSi those are 17X7 ET54 I want them to be either FLUSH or going out about 0.5 inches out of the fender what spacer should I use ?
  14. CPT.Haddock

V6 / VR6

has anyone swapped a V6 or a VR-6 in a MK7/7.5 ? I mean.. I have the power I wanted already; it's just that... the sound !! the sound of a 6 in a little hatchback that's what I want ! I'm launching the idea randomly, but are there any kit to facilitate that kind of swap ?
  15. CPT.Haddock

Seat swap question (Evo X RECARO SR-11)

YO! pretty much said in the title, I might have my hands on some Evo X Recaro SR11 maybe this weekend I'm at the stade of measuring if they would fit in the car (99% sure it will since our VW are larger in the cabin) forget about rails and fittings, for this, I already know a guy... BUT ...
  16. CPT.Haddock

Repairing dash? please tell me it's possible !

well, by installing my gauge pod and wanting to drill a hole for a wire to go through, I damaged my dash in the most stupid way possible... please tell me I have a way of fixing this..........that thing just on top of the light switch..
  17. CPT.Haddock

Rev Limiter Question

it might sound stupid as hell... but I come from being a Toyota fanboy to owning my first ever VW and every cars I had ...well BOUNCED the rev limiter **KEYWORD : BOUNCED** well now on my 2018 Tsi, the rev limiter bounce is .. just not there... it just stays there not going any further than it...
  18. CPT.Haddock

OEM Center exit MK7.5

YEP ! you read that right, basically I bought a custom splitter that DOES FIT MK7.5 and have center exit cutout, then bought the OEM/REMUS MK7 center exit axleback getting installed saturday morning around 9AM Eastern Time this wil also get rid of the Ug-Lee arse chrome strip on my rear...