GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

MQB Turbo Swap - No Coolant Mess and No Need to Jack up the Car

I have had the turbo off of my A3 many times and I picked up some helpful tips along the way. I thought I would share one of the most helpful. I have not seen this documented anywhere but if it has been I apologize. This will allow you to remove the turbo without jacking up the car and...
  2. R

DBV V2 TBB Turbo

SOLD!!! DBV V2 TBB just back from being rebuilt. Ported and coated housing. ZERO MILES ON REBUILD New these are $2600. Missing oil supply fitting, which can be had directly from Dan or are available on eBay for $65. ***I now have a new oil supply fitting which will be included***...
  3. R

Unitronic Turbo Inlet

Unitronic Turbo Inlet It is this item: https://www.getunitronic.com/…/audi-a3-20l-tsi--2014-2015-1… In good condition with some scratches from the %$%#$%$#$ PCV hose and I drilled out the threads to use a through bolt to retain it in place. $149 new; selling for $100 shipped in the US
  4. R

Unitronic Carbon Fiber Intake and Air Duct

SOLD Unitronic Carbon Fiber Intake and Air Duct. It is this item: https://www.getunitronic.com/…/audi-a3-20l-tsi--2014-2015-1… except for the coolant re-route hose which is for aesthetics. Used for about 9 months. In very good condition with some wear from use. $789 new; selling for $450...
  5. R

Does the MQB Fuel System Defy Physics?? AKA Why do I need a HUGE Fuel Pump

Get comfy, this is going to be a fairly long post. Before I bought my A3 I spent a lot of time researching the platform because I knew I was going to be making some changes to the car :) One thing that I could not understand was why the fuel system inthe MBQ seemed to be defying the laws of...
  6. R

WMI Intake Ports, Valves and Throttle Body Pics

I was in the neighborhood today and I took some pics of the intake ports, valves and throttle body. The car has had methanol injection for around 5k miles. Torqbyte controller hooked up to the factory MAP sensor and #1 coil wire (for Boost and RPM signals), AEM pump, using a 50/50 mix. The...
  7. R

PSA - G71 Pressure Sensor (MAP) Wiring Info

Here is another one that I researched extensively and could not come up with a difinitive answer. Sensor G71, which is the one located in the Intake Manifold (not to be confused with Sensor G31 which is the one located in the Charge Air pipe prior to the throttle body) also is part of sensor...
  8. R

PSA: Pins for MQB, MK7 ECU

I searched for this info and did not find it easily so once I did come across it I decided to make this post to make it easier for the next person. I was looking for pins for the MQB ECU. The easiest thing to do is to get a used engine harness and remove the pins but if you can't do that or...
  9. R

NIB JB4 with Bluetooth and Meth Controller

EVERYTHING SOLD EXCEPT FOR THE METHANOL INJECTION CONTROLLER - $100 shipped JB4 "Group 1" VW EA888 MQB Controller with Bluetooth Adapter and Methanol Injection Controller new in box. $400 shipped in the US for everything. Please PM or email raopartout@gmail.com