GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Crankcase pressure issue

It’s a “standard” setup you’d see on Honda evos Nissans ect. I’m at about 680 to the tire, second built motor with crank walk so I’m disambeling and doing a different motor because I want to stay manual.
  2. C

Crankcase pressure issue

ebay special i like to call it. Same one A2B i jersey was selling or still sells, no issues with it.
  3. C

Crankcase pressure issue

no my buddies shop. FFE a few years ago was planning on making a kit the same as this but they did not, I copied it.
  4. C

Reputable shops for clutch replacement?

The Shop CT is supposed to be good. I had issues with Innovative, next would be Jersey, Euro specific there is Caste systems performance and a2b motorsports.
  5. C

Crankcase pressure issue

timing cover is common on these motors, but your crankcase thought can be true as well, I was putting out over 600 and had to make a custom catch can that vented to atmosphere because I was blowing timing covers and other issues. Unfortunately, everyone's car is different, I have a good friend...
  6. C

Ecs motor mounts (2)

Basically brand new mk7 gti motor and tranny mount, parting out car used for 2k miles. $350 plus shipping or picked up.
  7. C

P3 multi gauge mk7

sold........
  8. C

Southbend stage 4, 2-3k miles NY

Sold.....
  9. C

Sold...

Priced to move lowered
  10. C

Sold...

Sold....
  11. C

Nostrum hpfp 3k miles NY

Nostrum hpfp for mqb motor used for 3k miles, perfect condition. $500 picked up or $530 shipped, located Long Island.
  12. C

OEM GTI springs

Still available??
  13. C

FS Southbend stage 2 endurance NY

I do not, just paypal or venmo
  14. C

FS Southbend stage 2 endurance NY

sold....
  15. C

LI/NYC area meets

I'm in babylon southshore, but doens't matter to me anywhere on LI is fine, I found two facebook tristate groups; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1496932057141448/?ref=group_browse_new https://www.facebook.com/groups/TriStateMk7/?ref=group_browse_new
  16. C

The Official Unofficial E85 Ethanol Thread

When I switch to the pump 93 map it idles normal. You can’t just go back and forth with fuel with eurodyne without changing the map. I don’t see too many 100% E85 eurodyne guys that’s why I’m asking, I
  17. C

The Official Unofficial E85 Ethanol Thread

Yes, only downside is the idle, tuner contacted eurodyne and have no new updates for E85, was jus wondering If anyone else running 100% has the same issue