GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

UHP All Season Tires

I was trying to decide between A/S 3+ and DWS06, then found this article on Tire Rack, they seemed to like the pirelli pzero all season plus. I never hear of the pirellis on here. Any experience/ recommendations with any of these tires? Wheels are 18x8.5, looking for 235/40...
  2. E

Shop Near Camp Lejeune/Wilmington NC

All, anyone have a trustworthy shop near Camp Lejeune or Wilmington? im looking to have coilovers installed.
  3. E

Radiator fan

May be a dumb question, but i turned my car on (cold start, approx 40 F outside) and the radiator fan was not running. Is it temp sensitive and not running because the engine wasn't hot, or is something wrong? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  4. E

Crack in subframe near dogbone mount

Was poking around under the car yesterday and found this. Is it detrimental? Worth replacing subframe? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  5. E

Unitronic Intercooler install issues

I purchased a unitronic intercooler on black friday and finally had some time to put it in yesterday. I havent done this before, but I was expecting it to take me about 5 hrs, it took closer to 7. Main struggles i had were with clips (and trying not to break them), getting the intercooler to fit...
  6. E

Steering rack boot

I went under the car today to check out a noise i was having (turned out to be something completely different) but noticed my steering rack boot is broken/ripped. Anyone fixed this before? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  7. E

SuperPro Rear Control Arm Bushings

I recently read a review of a 034 trailing arm bushing, and it got me looking into rear suspension bushings. Does anyone have any experience with these? Install looks like a PITA for some of them...
  8. E

Vorsteiner VFF 108

Finally got these installed...vorsteiner recommended 18x 8.5 et 45 for flush fitment. Im running them on 225/40/r18, and they are certainly stretched. Will likely get 235's next time i buy tires. Had them installed without centering rings, then contacted Vorsteiner, who shipped them out to me now.
  9. E

H&R 26mm Front Sway bar, Superpro lower control arms, Superpro Endlinks

After liking my H&R 24mm rear sway bar so much, I looked into the front and many said it made just as much of a difference, but few people seemed to have done it. The consensus seems to be its too much work. It is certainly a more in-depth job. I preemptively bought new front endlinks because i...
  10. E

Revo Dogbone Puck Review

I bought the revo instead of the HPA (being 3x the price) because I didnt feel the HPA could possibly be that different with a similar design. I just bought the puck, not the entire install kit with removal tool. From funktion performance, it was $84. I had read every review I could find...
  11. E

TyrolSport Deadset Kit review

I recently installed a deadset kit as i believed it would be convenient to do at the same time as a front sway bar and lower control arms. For one reason or another, i managed to get 2 left brackets in the kit, so i put it back for a different day. I contacted Tyrolsport, and they shipped out...