GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Indy11Forever

1 Bad shock or what?

Yes, it does look like there are marks on the liner. I only notice the rubbing on a few bumps or dips on my daily commute.
  2. Indy11Forever

1 Bad shock or what?

That's what I was thinking. But there's nothing leaking out of the shock. When shocks go bad do they always start leaking?
  3. Indy11Forever

1 Bad shock or what?

Stock Austin wheels with Continental 225/40/18. And 15mm spacers.
  4. Indy11Forever

1 Bad shock or what?

It sounds like the tire is hitting the fender liner. Nothing is loose and all of the screws are in place.
  5. Indy11Forever

1 Bad shock or what?

2016 GTI SE PP w/ 85K. I installed VWR springs in October and spacers in November. Recently the right rear has started rubbing when going over some bumps or dips. I pulled the wheel off and did not see anything that out of place. Could the shock have gone bad? Or what else could it be?
  6. Indy11Forever

My Attempt and Progress at a DIY AC Compressor Replacement

Nice! I was wondering what the difference was between the $200 compressor and the $500 compressor from RockAuto.
  7. Indy11Forever

My Attempt and Progress at a DIY AC Compressor Replacement

My compressor is now making the same noise. What did it cost to replace it? I'd love to DIY this but I'm not sure I've got the guts.
  8. Indy11Forever

TPMS and new wheels

Is there a good and inexpensive kit to buy for the TPMS to install with your new wheels? Thanks.
  9. Indy11Forever

No-spill Funnel?

This one is only for Canada!
  10. Indy11Forever

No-spill Funnel?

I'm searching for a no spill funnel. Who has one that they like and where'd you get it?
  11. Indy11Forever

WTB: Englishtown or black 18 or 19 Pretoria wheels near ohio

Check Craigslist. There were some Prets in Westerville recently.
  12. Indy11Forever

eBay Front Lip Splitter All The Same?

I am thinking about buying one of those cheap (under $50) front lips from eBay. There seem to be 6 or 8 different sellers. But is it really just the same Chinese item? Or am I over-thinking this?
  13. Indy11Forever

Clunking noise after rear sway bar install

A FRONT sway bar nut came loose after you changed the rear bar??
  14. Indy11Forever

Rally Armor Flaps

SOLD
  15. Indy11Forever

Rally Armor Flaps

I'm selling a set of used but in great condition Rally Armor mud flaps taken off my 2016 GTI. All hardware is included. $50 plus shipping costs.