GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Chris_Bob

Show us your MK7

2. Chris_Bob

2022 VW Bug-In Luther Westside VW St. Louis Park, MN

It's this Sunday 8-2. If anyone swings by say hi. My car will be there. https://www.facebook.com/WestsideVolkswagen/posts/pfbid0ibBzZQVfzmrE4PXnMCmhRGcZTJKbjh1z34rVXutiM9kPra2DdW2rXidPtoBWDMj2l
  3. Chris_Bob

Show us your MK7

Oettinger Golf R body kit installed.
  4. Chris_Bob

Show us your MK7

5. Chris_Bob

MN Fall Cruise

I had something come up on the 3rd. I need to be back at home in MPLS by 2pm latest. Whaddaya think about the next weekend? I'm not on FB. If someone else is, please put the word out. I'll ask around too. I saw some pictures of amazing fall colors near Lutsen this weekend! Imagine your...
  6. Chris_Bob

MN Fall Cruise

I like it. The 3rd is good for me and Stillwater is always cool.
  7. Chris_Bob

MN Fall Cruise

Awesome. Who else wants to go?
  8. Chris_Bob

MN Fall Cruise

Sweet. I'm available. Likely to be some good colors most everywhere about then. Who else can make one of those days? October 3th or 4th. Suggestions on routes or photo op locations?
  9. Chris_Bob

MN Fall Cruise

Who wants to get together for a fall cruise? It seems clear that anything big and official is off the table this year and I feel a hole from the lack of this. I want to talk shop, meet y'all, and see your cars! It seems reasonable to me to be able to get together safely and still have a great...
  10. Chris_Bob

Show us your MK7

11. Chris_Bob

Summer Performance Tires in MN

I've got ContiSportContact summer tires and Blizzak winter tires. I've used this combo for over a decade on various cars. I had a set of Pilot Sports, summer only, on one car for a few years and those were great, too. In Minneapolis, my winters go on Nov 1st give or take a week and my summers...
  12. Chris_Bob

Mk7 meet up minnesota June 6th 2020

Cars & Coffee for July is canceled ☹
  13. Chris_Bob

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I hope to have them on the GSW4MO with the Euro R Estate valance by the 4th.
  14. Chris_Bob

Wow! Great looking car.
  15. Chris_Bob

There were no takers for the cruise and meet today so I went for a canoe ride and then my own little cruise. Next up is Cars and Coffee on July 4th.
  16. Chris_Bob

I read a bit more and there are checkpoints but only known by clues as opposed to exact location. They described it like Amazing Race.
  17. Chris_Bob

I've never been on one. I saw one in Indianapolis a couple of years ago. It was unexpected and pretty cool. There is usually a charity involved. The attraction is lots of really nice cars and car people. Plus the organizers kinda set everything up for you. I like my car but I don't think it's...
  18. Chris_Bob

That's awesome! I was wondering if that was still going to happen. Have fun! Car looks awesome.
  19. Chris_Bob

Here's a better map and route notes. Pizza stop in Osceola. Eat at Interstate Park. Photo ops at Interstate Park are good. If it's too busy/nowhere to park we can head back to mile marker 35.5 to the boat ramp to eat and hang out. Meet at Interstate Park starting at 10 AM. Depart on cruise at...