GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

I'm also one of those "slowly losing coolant" people

I have the same problem. Just have to top off the coolant every year.
  2. S

aFE Magnum FLOW Pro DRY S Air Filter - $60 SHIPPED

Add $10 for shipping costs
  3. S

PM me. I'm sure we can make a deal
  4. S

Oil-Free, Pro DRY S 3-Layer Progressive Porosity Synthetic Media for maximum convenience 100% Polyurethane Frame On All Sides For Extra Long Filter Life Washable and Reusable for Multiple Cleaning Cycles 25mm Deep Rounded Open Pleats / 28 Count Progressive Bump Seal Design for a Perfect Fit...
  5. S

Haldex trick/hack with OBD11

The only haldex hack i know of is the increased traction. This engages the rear wheels more but you use more gas and more wear & tear for the AWD system.
  6. S

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Ed recommends Sea Foam - do I just dump the whole can in the gas tank near empty and fill her up?
  7. S

Official Oryx White Pearl Golf R Thread

Anyone with pics of paint-matched Oettinger spoiler?
  8. S

Power Mirrors installation

I watched the ShopDap video and he explains which side of the divider the wires should be going in - I fished it through the wrong side.
  9. S

Power Mirrors installation

Hi, So I followed Humble Mechanic's step-by-step installation video. The problem I ran into was that something was jamming the driver side mirror so now it only goes halfway down. I fished-lined the cable so I have no idea what is causing the jammed window. Any help is appreciated.
  10. S

Indy 500 vs P Zero... Sport summer tire help

General GMAX RS has similar dry performance as the Indy 500's. However, the Gmax edges out the Indy in wet performance. This was from a tire test video I saw on the youtubes.
  11. S

R caliper logo

How did they fade? over time?
  12. S

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Mostly a daily with plans to track/autox in the future. Looking at brake pads from FCPEURO. No EBC redstuff available which was my first choice. Thoughts on Ferodo FDB4908?
  13. S

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Thoughts on this Nuespeed kit for $1,049.95? Kit Includes: 1x Left 345x30mm Full-Floating 2-Piece Slotted Rotor 1x Right 345x30mm Full-Floating 2-Piece Slotted Rotor 1x Set of NEUSPEED Stainless Steel Sport Brake Lines 1x Set of iSweep Performance Brake Pads 1x Set of NEUSPEED Grade 5...