GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TimmyTbonez235

LPFP Sensor Issue

Howdy Everyone, I have had a trailing issue for a little while now. I am running an MPI kit with 900CC injectors and Walbro 525 LPFP with a PM4 FPCM. The issue I am having is that the Low Pressure Fuel Sensor is reading a constant 159.4 PSI regardless of engine load and HPFP pressure feedback...
  2. TimmyTbonez235

Fueling issue?

So a couple months ago I installed my DIY MPI kit but at the time I didn’t have the fuse box terminal connector to run a clean install so I just used a fuse tap for the time being. All was fine and running smoothly. Today I go and disconnect the battery, pull the fuse tap, and reinsert it. The...
  3. TimmyTbonez235

please delete im dumb

plz delete im dumb
  4. TimmyTbonez235

Euro Mk7R harness install

A friend has a set of Mk7 R Euro Taillights that he installed. He has the older harness from DAP, with the red blue and yellow connectors but I cannot find anything online outlining the wiring diagram. If someone could help me out that would be great.
  5. TimmyTbonez235

Car isn't starting... cool

Did a LPFP install for my friend's Mk7.5. I was under the assumption that I installed everything correctly and now the car will not start. The pump primes just fine but there is extremely low rail pressure when the car is sitting. Anyone have any ideas?
  6. TimmyTbonez235

Brand New, Unopened Bilstein B16’s

Title says it all, brand new, factory sealed Bilstein B16’s. Can’t return them and don’t want to put them on the car. My loss is your gain. 1300 shipped to your door.
  7. TimmyTbonez235

Delete

Delete
  8. TimmyTbonez235

Engine build tips

Gonna be slowly building a spare EA888 long block I have. I’m not looking to drop several grand on it all at once being that my engine is still kicking strong. What would be the first thing you guys would recommend? I was thinking maybe work on building the head for starters and then work my way...
  9. TimmyTbonez235

Wiring Harness

In the process of doing my own MPI set up and the wiring harness I acquired from a friend that had the Precision Raceworks MPI conveniently doesn’t fit. I’m going to be using the factory euro spec fuel injectors that I acquired from a group member and I was wondering if anyone had some good...
  10. TimmyTbonez235

MPI Question

I acquired a European spec OE MPI Fuel rail from a fellow member and I'm just about ready to install it into my car but I went to install the injectors on the rail and it seems that they do not fit. The injectors I plan on using for the port rail are the ones that were from the direct injection...
  11. TimmyTbonez235

WTB: is12

Have an old is12 sitting around from your swap? Looking to sell? Well, it’s you’re lucky day because I’m looking to add a desk ornament. Also, I just want the housing, so you can keep or sell the wastegate actuator(worth more than the turbo itself). To reiterate, I will buy your old is12, you...
  12. TimmyTbonez235

MPI Full DIY

Good evening everyone, My latest project I have decided to commit to is assembling a full DIY MPI system based off of the EU spec GTI using a spare manifold I have stumbled upon(my original manifold). I am assuming this has been done before by someone on here but I cannot seem to find it. I...
  13. TimmyTbonez235

P2004 and P0302 help

Car has 30k miles on it. FBO and IS38. Was doing a pull and I got a CEL. Stopped the car to check it out on my Accessport, those two codes came up and I swapped the plugs and coil packs to another cylinder for process of elimination. Long story short, cylinder 2 is still misfiring. Any help in...
  14. TimmyTbonez235

FS: Stock Parts

Cleaning out the garage and looking to sell these. Prices are OBO. All parts used for 10k Miles unless otherwise stated. You can have the entire lot for 110 + shipping on the bigger items BFI Shift Knob(with adapter ring)-$old OEM Turbo inlet- 15 + shipping X-Force 3" resonator- 50 + shipping...
  15. TimmyTbonez235

Closed delete

Closed
  16. TimmyTbonez235

VWR Catch Can issues

Hello All, The PCV breather plate on my VWR Catch can needs to be replaced and VWR is giving me trouble with sourcing a new plate, saying I should just buy a new one. I was wondering if anyone that owns one would know how to measure the hose size from the CC to the breather plate. Any help...
  17. TimmyTbonez235

Sold

Sold
  18. TimmyTbonez235

WTB: some exhaust

Just put my stock exhaust back on after running straight pipe for a decent while. One was too loud the latter is too quiet. Let me know what you guys have for sale.
  19. TimmyTbonez235

Best Stuff

This may have been posted previously but the search function is broken on my phone and never gives me results. What is your go to interior cleaner? Preferably the 7.5 guys with the piano black trim, how do you keep it clean? I dust it literally daily when I’m waiting for the cold start to settle...