GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Sounds great to me... what about doing some of your own mixing? Feasible? E85? Race fuel? Something like this? https://torcoracefuel.net/pro-accelerator.html I have no experience with this stuff but wonder if it might be with some experimentation? Good luck! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

What if..... What if you call your sales guy or the sales manager and tell them how much you love the car but feel let down because of the missing inspection??? VW will call and email you a bunch of times for you to fill out a satisfaction survey and they expect all perfect results. Might be...
  3. D

Thanks! Stupid question #2 So DCC can adjust dampers? As needed to adjust to road conditions and this will alter the settings of the springs and struts, but DCC in now way alters the sway bars? Thanks again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

DCC and Aftermarket Suspension Hello all, 1) New to the forum. Before I ask my question, I wanted to say “Thank You” to you all. I have learned so much since I joined recently and it is all because of all you fine folks. You all rock! 2) 2017 Golf R, 6MT w/ DCC I see a lot of talk about after...