3. M

*SOLD* FS: OEM MK7.5 Golf R DP

I got you! I'll check on the cost and get back to you tomorrow
  4. M

*Price drop $400 BUMP*
  5. M

For anyone wanting to pass emissions or return to stock. Came off a 2018 Golf R after 40k miles. I live in Florida so I'm not going to be changing from my trackslag. $500 in the south Florida area. Willing to negotiate and ship at buyers expense.
  6. M

FS: OEM Golf R Mk7.5 DP

Live in South Florida and have no plans to swap my trackslag back to OEM. Selling for $500. Hoping for local but if not, I'm willing to ship.
  7. M

Mufasakoji's "Knives Chau" 2018 Mk7.5 Golf R build

During some of the heavy rain we've been receiving down here in South Florida, the black vinyl that came with my car had a giant rip. Alongside the rear windows tint peeling, I decided to take advantage and go all the way on the cosmetic end Took my car to High End Detail last Friday and chose...
  8. M

Thank you! It really has come all together. Can't stop looking at her whenever I park some where haha
  9. M

He had to cut off some from the transitioning piece to be able to have enough to weld. I'm going to check to see if I have any photos saved on my computer. If not, I had to go down there install a dog bone anyways so i'll take photo of the set up when I can.
  10. M

Dogs

The 78 pound Queen with her new dog bed. Just makes me want to get another one . Specifically an amber/tan
  11. M

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I got you https://www.etsy.com/listing/1145852361/black-r-badges-for-vw-mk-7-75-golf-r?ref=yr_purchases
  12. M

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Bought some different badges from etsy. Figured it'd be cheaper than trying to paint them myself or sending them to get powder coated.
  13. M

Official Oryx White Pearl Golf R Thread

Oettinger Rear Spoiler, cowboy bebop license plate frame, and a clean wash after going eqt stage 2. Very happy with where she's at.
  14. M

So after my giant fuck up I was able to get everything fixed with the help of Patrick from EQT. Can't thank him and his team enough for fixing my licensing and tunes to match my R. Like many forums have mentioned here, EQT stage 2 with the dsg tune is insane. I feel like I bought a brand new...
  15. M

You were right! I'll just need to pay the $150 to change it to the R but I'll be set afterwards. You just saved me the headache, time, and money.
  16. M

You've definitely given me some hope. Going to dig a little more then. Thank you regardless!
  17. M

WTB Cobb Accessport for a Golf R mk 7.5 *DELETE*

Fucked up and I forgot that my GTI accessport doesn't work across models. Just need it stock as I have a dsg unlock key, dsg tune, and stage 2 tune from EQT already. PM please! *Found a solution. Mods can close this thread.*
  18. M

So like the colossal idiot that I am, I thought my old AP from my gti could be used across my R... I was terribly wrong. So now I need to wait to sell/trade this one before I can install my tunes lol If anyone is in the South FL area and is in need of an AP for a GTI, a stock Golf R DP and...