GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: BFI Clean Catch can V2 - MQB 1.8T / 2.0T TSI - SOLD

Brand new BFI catch can. Decided I don't need this for autox and I probably won't be tracking my car. Asking $315 shipped which is what I paid. If you are in the SF Bay Area I will offer a small discount for an in-person transaction...
  2. S

FS: Tein EnduraPro PLUS shocks (Bay Area)

Tein EnduraPro PLUS Front Shock Absorber | 2015-2019 VW GTI MK7 (VSGB0-B1MS2) × 2 These are brand new because they are a warranty replacement. One of my front shocks was damaged during autocross. The metal tab where the end link connects to the shock sheared off. I would not recommend buying...
  3. S

Action cam and overlay software suggestions for autox

I’m thinking of a 1-2 cam setup. What other good options are there besides GoPro (which model?) and Race Render?
  4. S

Plug and play speaker upgrade with Helix sub

Audio noob here. Is there a better plug and play option besides the Focal IS 165 VW and IC 165 VW for the front and rear? I already have a Helix sub but I’m looking for a little more. Also do you think I would need 150hz bass blockers for the front with the Focals?
  5. S

Tunnel brace/center front floor brace bolt

I broke one of the brace bolts and want to replace it. Does someone know the part # and torque specs? This is the brace that is located where the resonator and downpipe are connected. See second pic in the link below for an idea of what I’m talking about...
  6. S

OBDeleven Number of programming attempts

Bought my GTI as CPO 1.5 years ago. Saw the above and was curious so I just checked. Number of attempts is 1 so does that the car was tuned before? Wouldn’t the number be 2 if it was tuned and then returned to stock?
  7. S

Suspension Overhaul Mini Review - 034 Motorsport, Eurocode, H&R, Moog, Superpro, Tein

Post in progress. Will update over the next few days. Don’t expect Hammersticks quality. Most of the upgrades were done at the same time so it’s difficult to pinpoint performance gains or issues. Car is a 2017 GTI non performance pack. Mostly DD with some autox. Overall happy with how the car...
  8. S

18x8 vs 18x8.5 stance

What size spacers do I need to get the stance of my 18x8 et 45 wheels to look like 18x8.5 et 45 without spacers?
  9. S

Coilovers - rear dampening adjustable from bottom

Which coilovers offer rear dampening adjustment from the bottom? From my research only EQT and Bilstein B16? I know some brands sell an extended rear adjustment tool but can those be used from the bottom or only from the top by drilling a hole through the car?
  10. S

Remus Catback - The Quest for Tone and Volume

I previously had a CSS muffler with stock down pipe which I liked but I wanted a little more volume and an improvement in tone would be a bonus. My goal is OEM+. I ended up getting a Remus resonated catback at a great price. This was a mistake because while the tone was more refined it was...