GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: JB1 (rev. 1) w/ Data Cable - $250 Shipped OBO

2016 Golf R, but the JB1 is GTI and R universal.
  2. S

Pics provided upon request. This is the original design, with the easily accessible data port and one extra plug. At this price, can be upgraded to JB4 (with warranty) for less than the cost of a new JB1. GTI and R compatible.
  3. S

Pics provided upon request. This is the original design, with the easily accessible data port and one extra plug. At this price, can be upgraded to JB4 (with warranty) for less than the cost of a new JB1. GTI and R compatible.
  4. S

JB1 (rev. 1) w/ Data Cable ($250 OBO)

bump bump
  5. S

Mind helping me assess the cost of some damages?

No unfortunately no one stopped and it was already dark at that point to see a license plate. Coolant appears to be leaking from 3 different places, as there are now 3 puddles on my garage floor. It could be under the engine or the radiator.
  6. S

Mind helping me assess the cost of some damages?

Driving home tonight, a truck with an unsecured load dropped a piece of sheetrock which I couldn't avoid. It was still midfall when I hit it, but it wasn't rougher than say a pothole. However, the damages are pretty damn clear. The front splitter cracked off the bumper (wasn't aware they were...
  7. S

Custom e-tune and emissions...

Has anyone with a Stratified or EQT Stage1 tune had any experience with emissions tests? My JB1 had no problems, but this will be my first attempt with my custom tune. Obviously would like to get it correct the first time. From what I've read, flashing to stock would be ideal, but that would...