GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1

Brake pads shifting in caliper

@ZimmLR I found that out the hard way. Took out all the pads and put a thin layer of grease on the back. The noise improved significantly, but now I know I’m not crazy and it’s a manufacturing tolerance issue.
  2. 1

Brake pads shifting in caliper

Glad I found this thread. Put these same pads on my car and having the same issue. I’ll try to do so the shim/metal mod.
  3. 1

Door modules 592/593

I just want to say that VCDS doesn’t have the ability to flash modules. You need ODIS or VagCanPro in order to flash like they do at the dealer. Don’t mean to derail your listing; I really want to get to the bottom of this and from what I’ve read on this site and others, reflashing with the .zdc...
  4. 1

Door modules 592/593

Hmm I’ll have to double check then. Mine are indeed OEM China.
  5. 1

Door modules 592/593

I’ve done that already but apparently it’s not enough.
  6. 1

Door modules 592/593

Are these the ones from Aliexpress? If so, have these been fully parameterized with ODIS? Asking because I bought the same ones and my auto up/down feature doesn’t stay calibrated. It has something to do with the dataset field.
  7. 1

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

Just installed mine. Looks sick!
  8. 1

If you have any more silver bezels and non-nav screen I’ll take a set!
  9. 1

Do you have anymore silver bezels????
  10. 1

Do you have any of the non-nav 8” matte screen units?
  11. 1

Sold

Would power folding mirrors get in the way?
  12. 1

VAS5054A rental

PMd
  13. 1

Thermostat/water pump leak

Actually I read this: -3 years/36,000 miles limited warranty with roadside assistance -5 years/60,000 miles (10 years/100,000 miles for base trim Touareg) powertrain warranty Does that mean it would still be covered?
  14. 1

My warranty expired at 36,000mi
  15. 1

Only 37k miles on my Golf and I already noticed coolant dripping down the front of the engine and onto the oil pan. Is this just a housing gasket/seal problem or should I replace the entire assembly? Do they make all metal housings for a ‘17 1.8T or just metal impellers?
  16. 1

Folding Mirror Entry Lights not working - GTI 7.5

Nice! I have the same problem except my passenger side one stopped working. I tried fiddling with the turn signal connection a while back and was unsuccessful. I know the light works because I tested it on the drivers side. I was beginning to think that maybe the Chinese door module or the...
  17. 1

Mirror parts and door modules

Why wouldn’t it work if one swapped the 392F/393F modules with the other ones?