GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Golf R Cobb Accessport

bump
  2. C

FS: JB1 w/ data cable

Looking to sell the updated JB1 with a data cable. Works for Golf/GTI/R and no damage to any of the connectors. Used shortly before moving onto a flash tune. $185 shipped
  3. C

Golf R Cobb Accessport

Bump
  4. C

Feeler- APR Intake- cheap!

Hey all, not sure if there would be interest on an APR intake with some damage to the tabs. One tab is completely broken off, the other has a crack on the bottom. Other than that, there is no other damage to the intake. I do not have the grommet for the bottom. $200 OBO and we can figure out...
  5. C

Golf R Cobb Accessport

Had a client at my shop interested in selling his accessport. It was originally for the GTI, hence the code on the box, but has been reprogrammed for the Golf R. It has everything- box, both cables, both faceplates, holder/mount, brochure. $520 shipped, PP fees included. Thanks
  6. C

FS- CTS Catch Can

Sold
  7. C

FS- Cobb AP w/ DSG for GTI

Just unmarried and packed it up. Has soft case, cable and magnetic mount, but needs the plastic adaptor thing. DSG and engine tune both unlocked (see pics). $750 shipped plus fee
  8. C

FS JB4 w/ Bluetooth $380 shipped

Looking to sell my Jb4 with Bluetooth connect. In great condition, comes with posi tap. $375 shipped, buyer covers PayPal fee. thanks
  9. C

Fs-JB1 $210 shipped

sold
  10. C

FS: ECS Flush Kit $115 shipped

Sold
  11. C

WTT: Leather GTI seats for cloth

Looking to swap my leather seats (not door cards or armrest) out for cloth plaid plus cash. They have around 15k miles on them, excellent condition. Located In the Midwest, and willing to travel a couple hours. Only looking for pristine seats, no rips, tears, stains etc. PM for more info/pics
  12. C

FS- COBB AP for Golf R

Sold.
  13. C

WTS: APR intake

Sold. Thanks all
  14. C

FS: Neuspeed end links

sold!
  15. C

FS: Cobb AP for GTI

sold