GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

SOLD

PM'd
  2. J

SOLD

Looks like it will be about $30 shipped. Yes it comes with two 02 spacers. I ran the 90 degree one and didn't have a CEL and passed smog in GA.
  3. J

SOLD

Arm Catted DP $350. Comes with v band connectors that mate to 1.8t, GTI or 3” exhaust. Also comes with vibrant type straight spacer (not pictured) & j spacer. Sold the car so I’ve got this laying around. Make an offer. Willing to ship on buyers dime.
  4. J

TPC IS20 Hybrid from stock

They still do the is38 tune but they don't have a file that clears the CEL because of the emission crackdown. Downpipe is def needed to get the most out of the is38 tune
  5. J

Depo Racing (ebay) catted downpipe review

You are right. It wouldn't work, I didn't realize that the mid pipe is so long.
  6. J

Depo Racing (ebay) catted downpipe review

https://www.urotuning.com/products/unitronic-3-v-band-adapter?variant=39448976588993 is a good option too
  7. J

Arm Downpipe

Ending up going with the ARM & picked up this to mate to my 1.8t exhaust. I'm hoping its the same lengths as the adapter in the arm kit. https://www.urotuning.com/products/3-v-band-adapter?variant=14340474798135
  8. J

Arm Downpipe

Looks like cts has one too. They make you specify the engine before you order so maybe that means it comes with the correct reducer.
  9. J

WTB: Catted DP

Looking to buy a Catted DP. Bonus points if it will bolt directly up to the 1.8t exhaust.
  10. J

Arm Downpipe

Good to hear that no CEL. GSW's have the same size exhaust as a 1.8T right? Did the DP bolt straight up to the exhaust or did you have to make a new piece?
  11. J

Arm Downpipe

I was wondering if anyone on here has an ARM downpipe. I’m trying to decide between that & CTS (the two cheapest DP’s with CATS). I haven’t been able to dig anything up on ARM’s for MK7. I prefer the Cat location (before the o2 sensor) for the ARM over CTS’s but it might hinder flow being so...
  12. J

Deleted

I'll take the DV Spacer
  13. J

1.8t Auto trans fluid

That's good to know. That's sorta the method I was planning on using to use but I wasn't sure how exact it needed to be. I'll call around and get some quotes, I am an engineer so I prefer to do the easier jobs myself
  14. J

1.8t Auto trans fluid

Mine is a 17 as well. I bought used so it didn't come with a service manual so i was going off the some I found on the googles. 80k sounds nicer than 50k but i'd rather have the piece of mind
  15. J

1.8t Auto trans fluid

My 1.8T slushbox golf just ticked over 50k on the odometer. I'm APR IS20 tuned and have been preforming ~7.5K oil changes. The service manual calls for transmission fluid change @ 50K and wanted to confirm that this video has the correct process for my cars as well. I have an auto and know this...
  16. J

Auto Trans fluid change question

My 1.8T slushbox golf just ticked over 50k on the odometer. I'm APR IS20 tuned and have been preforming ~7.5K oil changes. The service manual calls for transmission fluid change @ 50K and wanted to confirm that this video has the correct process for our cars as well. I have an auto and know this...
  17. J

GTI springs on 1.8T

ended up going with DG springs. Pretty happy with the drop definitely got rid of the 4x4 look. I also added a PP rear sway bar I picked up for 20 bucks. Completely changed the way this thing handles.
  18. J

SOLD

Yes still available.
  19. J

SOLD

Up for sale is a JB4 with Bluetooth and Positap so you don't have to splice into your AFR harness. I had this for about a year with no issues. Selling because I went with a flash tune. Comes with the data cable as well. $325 shipped.