GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

White VMR wheels 18x8.5 et 35 with tires 1,500$

Come with extended lugs Nankang NS-25 all seasons 225/40/18 with an out 75% trad left local meet up tri-state area NY/NJ/PA. Price negotiable
  2. J

ODBeleven IOS check readiness?

I just flashed back to stock to pass NYS inspection. And I am unable to find where to find readiness. I had the old android app on my phone and it was easy to find. The new IOS I haven’t a clue. I know after I drive around 50 miles or so everything should clear. But I like to check to make sure...
  3. J

O2 spacer/sensor. Would it hurt to leave in after passing inspection NYS?It’s a pain to switch every year.

NYS inspection, stage 2 unitronic. Every year I have to flash back to stock, install 02 spacer and drive around until codes clear. Would it hurt to just leave the spacer in all year? Then all I would have to do is flash to stock to pass inspection
  4. J

Wheel spacer/center bore question

I have Rotiform RSE and they have a center bore of 72mm. Stock VW wheels are 57.1mm. I’d like to use some spacers. Probably 10mm but I have no experience. Anybody have any input or experience and can shed light on the correct spacers/bolts I can use. I’ve done a little research but couldn’t find...
  5. J

Some unitronic questions.

I’m gonna be going with unitronic stage 2 soon. Was wondering, uni connect or dealer? I feel the convenience of at home wit laptop is great. Wasn’t sure if there were any pros or cons to getting it tuned somewhere. Overrun file, is it as easy as turning it off sport mode to turn off pops/cracks...
  6. J

Rotiform lug nuts?

For those of you with rotiform wheels. Which lugs are you guys using? I ordered my wheel and tote package from fitment industries and the lugs they said would work didn’t. I can’t recall what they were but I was using the OEM lugs before I put my winter setup on. I want some good/correct ones...
  7. J

Impact gun

What size should i use to tighten/loosen the lug nuts?
  8. J

Recommendations for quality set of brakes and rotors that aren’t terribly expensive

I went cheap a little over a year ago because money was tight. They suck. Rotors looks rusted and like crap. Brake pads squeak and make noises. There’s just so many options out there. Was looking for some input that’s not crazy expensive. Just a daily driver
  9. J

Not many white aftermarket wheels?

Having trouble finding some after market wheels in white. Any suggestions or brands you guys can recommend besides fifteen52 lol
  10. J

WTB- AWE downpipe

Since there not in production anymore
  11. J

For those who have experience with BC coilovers. Do they settle a bit lower after install?

BC BR series. Do they settle and drop a bit more? I have it set to right about where I want it but could go a little bit lower. Before I make adjustments should I wait to see if they settle if they even do? I had them installed on Saturday so it’s only been two days
  12. J

To install coilovers. Or wait for my rotiform wheels on backorder to come in?

Rotiform wheels are on back order. They are only 18-8.5 et 45 so not aggressive. I have to get a shop install coilovers. They came and I have the itch to get them installed. Would it be smart to wait until wheels come in. Or just go ahead and do it. First time having a lowered car
  13. J

Weird jerky engine feeling? Lol

So I’ve noticed lately. That when cruising. Let’s say 35 mph in 3rs gear. When letting off the gas it almost feels as if it’s choppy. As if I were in first gear driving in a parking lot and the rpms are getting up. And you let off the gas and it’s a little rocky. Is that making any sense? Lol...
  14. J

BC BR coilovers or STX coilovers

I think I’ve narrowed it down to these two. I’ve watched some reviews on YouTub. Still kinda unsure of which one. What do you guys think
  15. J

CTS downpipe and Borla exhaust

Is it really that loud? Lol. I have a Borla catback. And I like it. But I want more. Got my hands on a CTS downpipe but I’m hesitant to install because everyone who has that setup says it’s just too loud. I was just in a gti with a catless CTS and resonator delete and it really didn’t seem loud...
  16. J

Sold

Bought a few months ago. Still in box. Only taken out to inspect. Hadn’t gotten a chance to install yet. Don’t think I’m going stage 2 so it will just be a waste sitting around. 500$ Preferably local pick up only. Will be able to post pictures later
  17. J

Boost gauge pods with OBD connectivity?

I like the aesthetic look of a Gauge boost pods as opposed to vent boost pods. But I can find any that would connect to OBD like the P3 pods. Are there any alternatives to the P3 pods that I wouldn’t have to use a boost tap. And just more so plug and play? I can’t seem to find any
  18. J

Coil over opinions/help

Preferring to go coil over option because I don’t want to get springs and then have to get aftermarket dampeners. I want a one shot deal. Was looking for something that would give me a nice drop. Nothing crazy. But definitely noticeable. Also something that’s not going to be to harsh driving...
  19. J

Who’s passed NY state inspection with DP and how?

My inspection isn’t up until April. I just recently purchased the catted CTS downpipe. I’m probably going to be getting a CEL. So I will try to remove that with either the 42DD 02 spacer or the vibrant J I believe is the other. If that works will I be good? Some people say they fail for cat not...
  20. J

For those of you with leather seats.

Any tips/tricks/cleaning supplies to keep the leather healthy with minimal cracking/wear and tear.