GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

PCV breather hose screw

Simple request, need a new screw that holds the PCV breather hose to the actual oil separator. Getting a new oil separator and the old screw tore apart the old separator since the housing is plastic. Had to jimmy it in there in the meanwhile, so I need a new screw. Thanks again! My apologies...
  2. S

Part Type Request

Replacing my PCV breather hose with the newer revision with the push tabs. Wanted to get the screw as well that connects the breather hose to the oil separator. I don’t have the hood open now but would anyone by chance know the type of screw used? I searched and got some different types and...
  3. S

NGK RS7 Plugs

Quick question for everyone, are these the same RS7 plugs that I see for double the price on other sites? I’ve bought from Urotuning before without any issues but at this price, why the hell not. Thanks again everyone...
  4. S

FS Cobb Accessport With EQT Stage 2 Tunes

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/fs-cobb-accessport-with-eqt-stage-2-tunes.386706/
  5. S

APR Turbo Inlet Pipe

I have for sale an APR Turbo Inlet Pipe for MK7/7.5 GTI and Golf R. Used for roughly 18,000 miles. No issues, just going a different route in general. Link is from APR for all the specifics including retail pricing. Looking to get $85.00 + shipping. Any questions/concerns, please let me know...
  6. S

FS Cobb Accessport With EQT Stage 2 Tunes - SOLD

Hello everyone, currently looking to sell my Cobb Accessport with (2) EQT Stage 2 tunes, the newest version (2.51) along with v2.01, for DSG vehicles (Came off 2018 GTI). This is ECT tune only, not unlocked for DSG. Tunes are 93 octane with burbles/pops in sport mode only. Any...
  7. S

IS38 Upgrade Question

Hello all, Was looking at a possible IS38 upgrade from my current EQT Stage 2 setup and was wondering what seasoned veterans think of my presented options. First, I have no access to e85, wish I did, but I don't, and I'm not looking for a balls to the wall upgrade. I'd love a Vortex, but $2,200...
  8. S

Cracked Headlight - MK7.5 GTI USD

Hello everyone, posted a while back regarding what I thought were stress fractures in my driver’s side headlight housing. Apparently there is a crack near the grill of the headlight that allowed condensation in. Dealer can replace, naturally, at a price of $950 or so plus the installation...
  9. S

Null

Disregard
  10. S

HPFP Fuel Line Hose

Long story, short, I purchased the Fuel It ethanol sensor kit and installed. State literally has 8 e85 pumps with the closet 35 miles away. In the duration, the dope that I am tossed the old rubber fuel hose from the HPFP to the fuel rail. Does anyone know a good place to get an oem replacement...
  11. S

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

Was looking to get an accessport and stage 2 tune and hear all these great things about EQT, but anyone with hands on experience with SneekyTuned, perhaps even their ProTunes? I heard some things about Stratified being a little knock prone so I want to stay away from that. Any and all comments...
  12. S

Integrated Engineering Intake Rusting

Have had the first iteration of the IE Intake for less than a year now and am getting rusting/flaking along the edges. I’ve contacted them about it, but am I being too harsh? My concern is the less than one year of ownership and paying $300+ for an item that looks rather trashy under the hood...
  13. S

HPA OEM+ IS38

https://www.hpamotorsports.com/hpa-is38-1522 This seems to be a newer product so I don’t know how much info there is on it, but is this worth the extra $300 or so over a stock IHI IS38? Or are the “upgrades” simply minor and not worth it for a daily driver looking for something a little more...
  14. S

Unitronic OTS Updates

Does anyone know off-hand if Unitronic ever revises their OTS tunes or once they’re done and uploaded, that’s it? I see in some posts people talking about APR revisions, wondering if Unitronic does? I have the Uniconnect tool and flash myself but was wondering if revisions are made, when...
  15. S

Stratified OTS Stage 2 Vs Protune

Hello Everyone, Hope you are all making the best of these unprecedented times, maybe tidying up your car, etc. I have a question that I know has been answered but wanted some updated opinions. Finally got a Unitronic Intercooler installed so that I’m a full bolt on car now, including other...
  16. S

New Filter for IE Open Intake

Hello Gents, After another miserable winter, comes time to really tidy the car up and do some misc. things I've been thinking about. I'm in the process of upgrading the intercooler, going with NGK RS7 plugs and finally getting a Stratified Protune. Now I know I can clean the filter since it's...
  17. S

Looking to Switch From Unitronic

Hello everyone, just want to get some extra feedback on a decision I’ve been pondering. Right now my car stands with the following modifications: Unitronic stage 2 ECU/TCU IE intake APR TIP GFB DV+ IE TMD Unitronic catted DP AWE track exhaust I know Unitronic was always considered the OEM+/mild...
  18. S

Help With Future DP Purchase and MA Inspection

This question is specifically for those in Massachusetts, or others, who would specifically know the answer. Right now my car is set up as the follows: Unitronic Stage 1+ ECU and Stage 1 TCU IE Intake APR Turbo Inlet GFB DV+ IE Turbo Muffler Delete The natural course for me is now a complete...
  19. S

FS: APR Turbo Inlet Pipe

20. S

FS: Integrated Engineering Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake

Putting a feeler out for the item listed above in the title. Has about 16,000 miles on it and reason for selling is I’m going back to the stock setup for a possible car sale. Problems, not a single one, really dresses up the engine bay and the quality and craftsmanship is top notch. Retails for...