GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Eurodyne Updates

I launch at 5500 rpm lol
  2. G

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

I'm just confused how this dude is running much faster than most boss700 guys. The boss kits look big but their AR isn't all that much. The boss700 uses a .63AR for reference. I have to dragy my setup but for now all I have is a video from like 40 to 130. If I can find a way to overlay that id...
  3. G

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

What setup is this?
  4. G

APR Full Catch Can System for the MQB Platform 1.8/2.0T

I really didn't think the engine bay temps were hot enough to ignite fuel vapors as long as it stays away from the turbo
  5. G

Using one Tuner's ECU tune with another's DSG Tune

Thats strange I didn't know the launch control would still function the same as I thought that was only usable through the tcu side. Why do you use eurodyne for ecu and cobb for tcu? Why not just use cobb for both?
  6. G

See what about just completely removing the hose from the n80 to the plate and plugging the plate? As in let the fuel vapors from the n80 just vent to atmosphere. Also my racingline setup still allows oil in the turbo inlet so im not sure what's up with that
  7. G

Using one Tuner's ECU tune with another's DSG Tune

Kind of on topic and not to de rail the OP but what about custom eurodyne ecu with either APR or UM dsg tune? Trying to see if a different tcu tune will allow me to take advantage of my built head and let me shift past 6800 rpm
  8. G

I had installed a check valve to the n80 purge valve cause my vwr catch can system was blowing off the line to it all the time. I started getting that code after installing the check valve and I noticed the gas tank was difficult to fill up maybe because the n80 valve wasn't operating as it...
  9. G

WTB: Rear PP Brakes

If someone needs with electronic rear parking brake let me know
  10. G

Turboparts Canada turbo thread

Compared to what downpipe before?
  11. G

OBD11 wastegate adaptation

Definitely lemme know what you found. Im gonna do some digging on my setup as well and see what I find
  12. G

Wastegate blues

Any update on this?
  13. G

"Official" Lap Times Thread

Yeah thats a hell of an improvement in 1 day. You must be exiting oak tree really fast to hit that speed on the back straight since you don't have a whole lot of power. If you got better brakes and were able to stop at the 2.5 or 3 markers you can definitely take another 1.5 seconds off that...
  14. G

So I set the charge pressure acknowledgment to 3.5 and it must have loosened up through some heat cycles of the turbine housing. Honestly I couldn't get it much tighter than that cause it started to get really hard to turn
  15. G

It still runs oem style housings but they're much larger. I didnt think that would affect the voltage ranges?
  16. G

This is all the obdeleven info I have that would probably help. Im having underboost codes and epc light
  17. G

Feel like such a noob bringing this one back but any clue why when I try to run adaptation the test doesn't run and it fails? To my understanding it only fails because its either too loose or too tight. Im set at 3.5V and it still fails to run the first adaptation of charge pressure actuator