GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

APR catch can system

Bump
  2. K

Review: APR SCU (DSC Controller)

Honestly I did think about that, I looked into the MSS kits and they are very expensive. The nice thing about the ground control stuff is you can get custom spring rates, but that also opens up another can of worms. Spring rates seem to be very important when it comes to spring and shock combos...
  3. K

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

I could be wrong here, but it seems like the majority of these cars “sweat” a bit of oil from the upper timing cover.
  4. K

Honestly if I didn’t want to raise my car up a bit I would probably keep it and keep messing with the tuning of it. (VWR springs are just too low for my wheel and tire setup) I told myself if I ever pulled this suspension off again I’m just getting coilovers. I have been in and out of a few...
  5. K

I personally don’t have any experience with the error codes. I have a DSC unit and never had any such problems. I also definitely have three separate modes, as I have made changes in the maps and can feel the difference. I’m selling my DSC controller if you’re interested. Going a different...
  6. K

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

How is the pedal feel on your Macan calipers?
  7. K

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

Do you use any type of thread sealant on the tapping piece? was thinking about throwing some blue thread locker on there.
  8. K

Good to know, I’ll be going along with tapping into my EQT charge pipe
  9. K

Do you mean the 034 TMD with the ports? I have been debating just doing that.
  10. K

PCV breather hose

PCV breather hose part number 06K103213J. Fully intact, no broken connections, and has all the o-rings. Came off of my MK7 GTI but fits many other models. $30. Located in bucks county PA.
  11. K

APR catch can system

Full APR catch can system. Comes with everything that it would come with new. Only ran for roughly 2k miles, like new. $650. Located in bucks county PA.
  12. K

So I will have the parts to do the full retrofit next week. I will be utilizing the EQT charge pipe for the Venturi as a couple others have done. Does it matter at all where exactly on the charge pipe I tap it for the Venturi source?
  13. K

Golf R 7 headlight bulbs replacement

They do sell LED bulbs that are plug and play for our DS3 style HIDs. I will probably go that route when I need to replace my bulbs.
  14. K

Any pics of how this is routed when installed? This is a viable option instead of the 034 TMD correct? I would rather do this since I already have the EQT charge pipe.
  15. K

How is this holding up? Was thinking about going this route since I have the EQT pipe and don’t have a Venturi yet. Just the MK8 valve and Tiguan hose
  16. K

OEM PCV BL revision

Sold
  17. K

Motegi MR131 17” wheels

Bump