GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Complete Fender System Speaker Upgrade *Updated Nov 22/19*

Thanks for the write-up! I just found this while looking into replacing my speakers. One question; did you get the sub with the two four ohm coils or the two ohm coils? Thanks!
  2. I

Air ride install in MA??

Check out Bahnsport in East Bridgewater
  3. I

Shop for Wavetrac Install

Try Bahnsport in East Bridgewater, MA. I believe they've done some Wavetrac installs
  4. I

FS: Rear PP Brakes with EBC Red Stuff Pads

I took too long responding to his PM back and I think someone else grabbed them. I'm really kicking myself
  5. I

APR dealer in Metro boston area?

Not sure if it's metro Boston but Wellesley Volkswagen is an APR dealer. APR may still have a sale going too
  6. I

GTI front end conversion with parking sensors and auto-brake

Hello all, I have searched on multiple forums and online in general for more info but I've not had much luck. I've seen a few mk7 Golfs with the GTI front end conversion but none of them were on cars with the auto-brake sensor in the lower grille and parking sensors in the bumper. My car is a...
  7. I

Diesel Geek SIx Sigma short shifter

I have a Diesel Geek Sigma Six short shifter for sale. The shifter was on the car for less than 10k miles. $140 shipped to US
  8. I

APG 8 Inch/MIB 2 upgrade no audio - coding help?

Hello all, I've done some searching on this forum and online in general but I can't seem to find what I need. I bought an 8 inch/ MIB 2 retrofit kit for my 2015 Golf Sportwagen from APG and everything is in but I am having trouble with the audio. I have the Fender audio system and was told that...