GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

SOLD: Door Puddle Lights - New

I will take them.
  2. T

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Anyone else seeing videos on your facebook of the Capitol police opening barriers for protestors? Are these fakes? Did they not take their oaths deadly serious and should be prosecuted as traitors?
  3. T

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Love the word in the video. I get to hear it in all the good movies and songs too!
  4. T

Probably going to pick up some rims with my next stimulus check. What do you guys recommend? If its 1200 plus money per child I am gonna make bank.
  5. T

Sorry, just woke up... what did I miss? My ebt card got filled yesterday with your hard work and taxes, an I’m still a bit hung over on filet and tails, but I would like to thank each and every one of you patriotic Americans for supporting me and people like me.
  6. T

I proudly voted for Joe. I wanted a lifelong unapologetic racist democrat and I could not have found a better leader for this country or for me personally. Fact is I am “disabled” and have been living high off the public teet for most of my adult life in upstate NY where it is easy to game the...
  7. T

From lifelong taxpayer bloated parasites like Joe Biden.
  8. T

Opinions on Upbadging

I up-badge everything. I like how much it upsets people who don’t provide money for my car payments. I also do shit to my car that reflects poorly on the stamped out lowered clone cars I see all over this forum. Heaven forbid you do something to your own car.
  9. T

Looking for more turbo sounds

I just bought the IE v2 open and I love the sound, should have been my first mod. To be honest it is much louder than i thought it was going to be. Can’t speak for temp issues as I really don't give a shit one way or the other. It was purchased only for the noise.
  10. T

Soundaktor Misconception

I didn’t mind it that much, upgraded the exhaust and turned it off. Kinda funny to see the rage from people about a device that makes a sound they can’t hear...in someone else’s car. Thats forums for ya I guess...
  11. T

SOLD: Volkswagen Pretoria 19” Wheels and Tires

1200 cash money. I live in Lewiston.
  12. T

DSG newer shifter options

I just don’t get the reason for any comment in a thread that does not concern. The way I see it its a dig and you puffing yourself up as a superior manual driver. Your following comment proves my point that you are just kind of a dick...aint ya?
  13. T

DSG newer shifter options

Dont know why you even care enough to make a smart ass comment, but the knob is also used for shifting the car manually.
  14. T

Buying tools/ Where/when would i have use for , triple square, allen and ball allen sockets?

There are a lot more triple squares on the vehicle than you would think. I am glad I purchased the set I did for the suspension work I just completed. I also used them for adjusting my door latches as they were getting a stiff spot when opening.
  15. T

What did you do to your mk7 today?

It was in pretty rough shape, never saw the guy.