GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 8055WAGEN

Will roll center adjusting balljoints adversely affect my stock height suspension?

As I sit here dreaming of new parts to add to my sportwagen, I find myself eyeing camber adding balljoints from the likes of Whiteline or 034. I have OEM R springs on my sportwagen, so while lower than stock, it sits the same as a stock R. For the suspension gurus out there, will lowering...
  2. 8055WAGEN

Unitronic Fuel Rail

https://www.getunitronic.com/parts/fueling/uni-mpi-upgrade-ea888-gen3?utm_source=mailer-c&utm_medium=purchase-button&utm_campaign=mpi-upgrade-ea888.3 Unitronic, if you've got an IS38 1.8 tune for this kit in the works, I'd be very interested. Hopefully this means they will continue to develop...
  3. 8055WAGEN

Chop Top GTI

A Friend caught this on the highway. Edit: he found it online, so I'm less excited.
  4. 8055WAGEN

ECS DIFF Inserts / 034 Dogbone Bushing Experiences

I am going to be dropping my front and rear subframes in the spring for a FSB and alignment collars and am looking for anything else I should do while I'm in there. I already have front and rear LCA / Trailing Arm Bushings, RSB, and subframe bushing inserts. Does anyone have experiences with...
  5. 8055WAGEN

Who has Experience with the 034 Front Sway Bar?

Anyone here have experience with the 034 Front Sway Bar? What do you think of it? I have an 034 RSB on my GSW 4Motion and am considering adding the front. I would like to know if the 034 front bas specifically has a significant effect on body roll . It is advertised as a 40% increased rate...
  6. 8055WAGEN

Wasn't So Sure

I built my sportwagen up as a GT Daily Driver and would occasionally bring it to the 1/4 mile. I had considered registering for an AutoX for a while but never pulled the trigger. Until this past weekend. I did not know how much fun I was missing out on! Now I'm hooked. I think I need a...
  7. 8055WAGEN

Is this DSG Slip?

Hello All I have a 4motion 1.8 DSG. Unitronic IS38 tuned + Map 6 +6psi max stack with the Unitronic Stage 2 DSG Tune. I know I am pushing more power than the DSG tune was designed around. I know I am pushing my engine. George and I are in regular contact keeping an eye on things. When I am...
  8. 8055WAGEN

IS38 1.8 E30 - Upgraded Injectors Necessary?

I currently have a 1.8 IS20 with a Unitronic IS20 tune + JB4 that I have worked with George to run E30. I am considering installing an IS38 with the Unitronic IS38 tune. If I then want to add E30 and boost with the JB4, will I quickly hit a fueling ceiling? Secondly, are the GTI or R...
  9. 8055WAGEN

1.8 IS20 Unitronic P0234 Overboost

I have a 2017 Golf Sportwagen 4Motion DSG with an IS20 swap and supporting hardware. I have Unitronic IS20 software, and under certain conditions, I get an EPC light indicating a P0234 Overboost error. This happens when I am cruising at moderate speeds and then give full throttle. My Wastegate...
  10. 8055WAGEN

8055WAGEN'S 2017 GSW DSG 4MOTION IS38

Hi Guys I've been soaking up the knowledge from the GOLFMK7 forums, and wanted to post up a record of the work I've been doing on my 2017 GSW DSG 4Motion. I bought new in June 2018, had to drive a couple states away to pick it up. Unfortunately on the drive home, something on the highway...