GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J_mk7

Would the awd basket in lpfp work on gti?

Would the awd basket in lpfp work on gti?
  2. J_mk7

APR vs EQT

Switched to EQT stage 2 BASE map from apr stage 2 about a month ago after being APR fbo for two years.... eqt all the way
  3. J_mk7

Single exit exhaust?

weird, my tomei on my 370z was flawless and beautiful
  4. J_mk7

Single exit exhaust?

wish tomei made a single exit for the mk7 :confused:
  5. J_mk7

Cobb AP install gone wrong

I just flashed the other day with no battery charger. Went from apr to stock then stock to eqt, went fine but my battery completely died a week later lol coincidence? :LOL:
  6. J_mk7

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

Gotcha, thank you
  7. J_mk7

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

Random, but I am apr stage 2 and I know before flashing eqt it is advised to flash back to stock but my dealer has a 2 week wait minimum and I have the ap with eqt base tune sitting in front of me .... will I be okay if I just flash over the apr tune?
  8. J_mk7

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

I just took advantage of this deal and am coming from apr stage 2 as well.
  9. J_mk7

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I joined the family! Switching to base map via ap sale from apr stage 2 For a little before vortex install
  10. J_mk7

18” nogaros Fl

Set of four wrapped in used Michelin pilot sports with about 50% tread left.few nicks nothing major overall good condition came off around 25k. 600 obo will also trade for ap or coils... will ship if buyer wants to pay. Located in tampa area
  11. J_mk7

Apr intercooler question

I recently bought a barely used apr intercooler with apr hoses but that is all I received with the purchase, would anyone know where I can buy the apr long bolts / or an install kit with everything I’d need that would come with it new to install? Not even sure what else I would need either..
  12. J_mk7

Loud clicking/ticking cabin noise on startup?

Video linked, only on startup and usually lasts 2-5 seconds a really loud ticking from the passenger dash area does anyone know what this could be ? Only had the car for a month and it’s only got 28k miles.