GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

FS: Cobb AP, Maperformance DP, Vent pod

Cobb AP -(AP3-VLK-002) with EQT stage 2 93 oct and e30 tunes -$600 obo Maperformance DP -$400 obo CJM Industries V3 single Gauge Pod 52mm -$45 obo
  2. B

another cylinder2 misfire thread

Sup all, going to post this here as well Need help figuring this issue I’m having on my stock tune GTI. I’m getting warm start misfire on cylinder 2 where CEL would come on. Car would slightly stumble for a minute then after that it’s fine. Car drives fine and pulls normal even with CEL. Las...
  3. B

Body shop central nj

Looking for a good body shop to get my rocker panel fixed. I initially had it repaired but they didn’t do a good job. Now I just want to get it fixed correctly. I already went to two shops and they don’t want to do the work.
  4. B

ski/snowboard rack

im selling my ski/snowboard rack as i don't use them anymore, comes with key. pick up/meet only. thanks! $150 obo
  5. B

SOLD: D-dock //NJ//

SOLD!
  6. B

auto Body shop in NJ

can you recommend a decent body shop i recently dented my rocker panel,
  7. B

cylinder 2 misfire

so I've been having misfire on cylinder#2 (CEL on). when the CEL came on for the first time, i cleared it thinking it was just bad gas. after 2 weeks it came back on, same misfire on cylinder 2, so i cleared it again. after couple of weeks the CEL was on again so i decide to bring it in to the...
  8. B

FS: MAXTON SIDE SKIRT GLOSS BLACK- NJ

hi all, i am selling a brand new maxton side skirt for GTI that i bought for my MK7.5.. i test fitted them with double sided tape, no holes and they still have protective plastic film. paid $175 shipped from ECS tuning. asking $150obo. pick up or meet up only. NJ thanks!
  9. B

Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilover Kit

so i was looking at the B16 PSS10 coilover kit. i noticed they have 2 versions?? https://www.urotuning.com/products/48-251570 https://www.shopdap.com/catalog/product/view/id/602879/s/audi-a3-vw-mk7-gti-bilstein-pss10-coilovers/category/15187/ both wiht adjustable damping. is the second link...
  10. B

Windshield Repair kit

I Hate driving on NJ highways especially winter time where roads are cluttered with rocks/debris. Today noticed I have 2 cracks on my windshield. Both are about 2 inches. One is by drivers side, about 3 inches away from bottom edge. The other is in the middle, about 5-6 away from bottom edge of...
  11. B

PAINTING High Density Polyethylene

has anyone tried painting HDPE with success? bought a front lip and want to paint it gloss black. I've read you need to 'heat treat' it first, others said sanding it is enough. any input? thanks!
  12. B

FS:MONSTER MATS. NEW JERSEY

SOLD
  13. B

knocking sound when moving steering wheel

hi all, my car has developed this knocking noise whenever i move my steering wheel to the left. noise seems to be coming from behind the pedals and can be heard when car is at stop or on low speeds. so today i brought it in to the dealer to have it checked. i was hoping it was an easy fix...
  14. B

FS: VW EMBLEM .:NJ:.

SOLD!! FS: VW EMBLEM .:NJ:. im selling front & rear VW emblem, gloss black. bought them from eBay, unfortunately they don't fit my MK7.5. local sale only located in NJ. thanks! SOLD