GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Diamond pattern hood bra - $50

Selling my hood bra from eBay (Cobra Auto Accessories). In great shape, only used a few times on some long drives.
  2. K

FS: R-style GTI grille and black badges - $OLD

SOLD. R-style grille w/ LP stripe, including the black front emblem and black hatch emblem. It's this one from UroTuning that I believe is now discontinued. Link --> UroTuning.
  3. K

FS: JB4 w/ bluetooth $225

Selling my JB4 w/ Bluetooth and AFR harness so no wire splicing needed. It's coming off my 2017 GTI, will be shipped with map 0 (stock tune). Will need to buy the app to change mapping, and honestly the app is very worth the $30 or so. Pickup in Philly or will split shipping.
  4. K

Sold

Up for sale is a set of Solo Werks coilovers off my 2017 GTI. Used for about $10k miles give or take. Front springs are newer, as the originals were warrantied by SW due to an apparently common issue of them collapsing. The newer springs are a revised version according to Jeremy @ SW. Asking...
  5. K

H&R Street Performance + SuperPro camber plates

Up for sale is a set of H&R Street Performance coilovers with SuperPro camber plates installed. They’re off my 2017 GTI. I’d say they have about 12k miles on them, give or take. Can also include SuperPro end links, one of the rubber boots is ripped on a link. Asking $1000 obo. Willing to...
  6. K

2017 GTI Sport - $$$OLD

2017 VW GTI Sport, 86,380 miles Asking price: $16,500 OBO. Manual 6-speed Performance package (sport differential, PP brakes) No sunroof Lighting package, without fog lights Nogaro wheels Clark plaid interior Mileage won't increase much, not my daily anymore during the winter. 2nd owner...
  7. K

End links rubbing fender well.

I’ve been running coilovers for about a year and a half now and was getting some clunking from the front end. Had some issues with a spring collapsing on Solowerks, ended up switching to an H&R setup. Still got clunking. Put in adjustable end links which fixed the issue. BUT, I can’t get them...
  8. K

Sold, delete!

SOLD
  9. K

FS: FK Lowering Springs

For sale are FK High Tec lowering springs for a GTI. I purchased them used and never installed, decided to go with coilovers instead. These are supposed to lower front and rear 1.8”. I was told they had very few miles on them when I bought them. $125 obo, located near Philly. Would like to sell...
  10. K

Drivability with P00AF code?

So my EPC light came on Tuesday afternoon, it's now Thursday night. It has gone on and off intermittently over the past few drives. There is no boost. Car is idling and running fine besides the complete lack of power. No odd noises whatsoever. I've driven a bit on the highway up to ~80mph and...
  11. K

Moving to Charleston, SC

At least temporarily. Moving in May for 6 months to sunny SC. Any VW related shows/meets/etc in the Charleston/surrounding area from May to November that I should look out for? Anything else I have to see or do while I'm down there?
  12. K

AliExpress/knockoff fog lights

Has anyone tried them? I searched around here a bit and nothing really came up. I have a GTI Sport and I still haven't gotten over the fact that I don't have fogs. A pair on AliExpress go for $80. I'd obviously rather go OEM and would pick up a set if they came up in a part out, but regardless...