GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

FS: JB4 w/ bluetooth $225

SOLD.
  2. K

SOLD: JB4 with USB cable: MK7 GTI + Golf R

Bump for a good price, seems like these are hard to sell these days.
  3. K

Honestly surprised nobody has committed yet. Thought $300 was a good deal with BT and the AFR tap, and here we are.
  4. K

$225 shipped
  5. K

$250
  6. K

$280 bump
  7. K

H&R Street Performance + SuperPro camber plates

Separated the camber plates from the fronts, and as a result I scored the shock shaft bc I’m an idiot. So as a result, I’m selling the camber plates separately. One front shock is pretty much trashed, the other has one tiny score mark on it and should be fine. Rears of course are still good...
  8. K

Diamond pattern hood bra - $50

Selling my hood bra from eBay (Cobra Auto Accessories). In great shape, only used a few times on some long drives.
  9. K

FS: R-style GTI grille and black badges - $OLD

SOLD. R-style grille w/ LP stripe, including the black front emblem and black hatch emblem. It's this one from UroTuning that I believe is now discontinued. Link --> UroTuning.
  10. K

Selling my JB4 w/ Bluetooth and AFR harness so no wire splicing needed. It's coming off my 2017 GTI, will be shipped with map 0 (stock tune). Will need to buy the app to change mapping, and honestly the app is very worth the $30 or so. Pickup in Philly or will split shipping.
  11. K

2017 GTI Sport - $$$OLD

$15k. I was happy with it and didn’t have to deal with anyone flaking on me. Got used tires to put on the stock wheels so kept the Rotiforms and took off the roof rack, plus some other stuff I’ll be selling. Appointment was at 5:30, walked out at 6:30 with check in hand.
  12. K

2017 GTI Sport - $$$OLD

Sold to Carmax.
  13. K

Sold

Up for sale is a set of Solo Werks coilovers off my 2017 GTI. Used for about $10k miles give or take. Front springs are newer, as the originals were warrantied by SW due to an apparently common issue of them collapsing. The newer springs are a revised version according to Jeremy @ SW. Asking...
  14. K

H&R Street Performance + SuperPro camber plates

Up for sale is a set of H&R Street Performance coilovers with SuperPro camber plates installed. They’re off my 2017 GTI. I’d say they have about 12k miles on them, give or take. Can also include SuperPro end links, one of the rubber boots is ripped on a link. Asking $1000 obo. Willing to...
  15. K

2017 GTI Sport - $$$OLD

Bump for price lowered to 16.5k. Considering putting new tires on the Nogaros and selling the Rotiforms separately...
  16. K

Car found, please delete

Meant that I PM’d nomunic, sorry for the confusion!
  17. K

2017 GTI Sport - $$$OLD

2017 VW GTI Sport, 86,380 miles Asking price: $16,500 OBO. Manual 6-speed Performance package (sport differential, PP brakes) No sunroof Lighting package, without fog lights Nogaro wheels Clark plaid interior Mileage won't increase much, not my daily anymore during the winter. 2nd owner...
  18. K

Car found, please delete

PM'd!