GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

p0037 - o2 Sensor Heater Control Circuit Low Bank 1 Sensor 2

I'm going to bump this because I'm having the same issue. The heater circuit for bank 1 sensor 2 keeps "malfunctioning". I have had an APR catted downpipe and j spacer for about 20k miles now (has been on the car essentially since new). I replaced the original o2 sensor for this issue about 1500...
  2. J

Toyota camery rear bumper (observation)

I think it reaffirms that only the elderly drives those turds
  3. J

Toyota camery rear bumper (observation)

I once watched my grandmother back over a wheelbarrow in her camry and push it across the yard. The wheelbarrow wasn't even in the driveway.
  4. J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Thanks! I used EMD springs
  5. J

Seattle GTI

White Silver Seattle Hey guys, I figured this would be a good place to share my car and the adventures that go along with it. I picked this up at the beginning of September from VW Everett. It's a 18 GTI SE on white silver metallic with black leather and a 6 speed manual. It was a long wait...
  6. J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Got it tinted. Went with Forumla One Pinnacle cermaic (15%). I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
  7. J

MK7.5 Exterior Lighting Coding

Hey guys, I have a 2018 MK7.5 with LP (SE, US spec) and am looking to do some coding with VCDS. I am looking to turn my taillights on along with my front LED DRLs while the headlight switch is set to Auto. I have found that I prefer this set up in my previous Audis as the headlights can come...
  8. J

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

For those with a mk7.5 gti with vaq, is your awd installed box checked under 09? Using VCDS today I noticed that mine was checked which I thought was odd.