GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 9

Firestone snow tires 225/45/r17

Selling a used but good condition set of 4 Firestone winterforce 2 tires. Plenty of life left with 10/32” tread on all 4. Ran for 2 seasons and realized my job closes whenever it snows so there’s really no point in running them. Local pickup in Poughkeepsie, NY would potentially drive a bit to...
  2. 9

6mt fluid change without fill plug

I’ve done some searching around on the fill method for a manual transmission that doesn’t have a fill plug and found that the shift selector bolt can be removed and filled from there. Here is a reference thread to what I’m referring to...
  3. 9

FS: freeish indy 500 225/45/17

I have 4 Firestone Indy 500 tires taking up space in my basement. They were used for track days. I removed them from my wheels for snow tires. The sidewalls on the outer aspect are pretty beat up from tracking a car with stock camber but the rest of the tread is in good shape and will be fine...
  4. 9

Anyone know what’s involved in VW CPO inspection?

I will be buying out my lease and having gone back and forth between the credit union and VW, it makes sense to buy through VW and get the 2yr/24k warranty for about the same price. I have to take the car in to get “certified” next week. My question is does anybody know what they’re actually...
  5. 9

Injen short ram intake fs

SOLD