GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. U

WTB: ZEN-V

I’m currently running high-level inputs to my DSP and would like to clean up the signal a bit by utilizing the digital input. Please provide a shipped price to 30022.
  2. U

Goodbye Helix -> OEM+ Sound System Build Log

After selling my previous vehicle, I swore I'd never hack up another car in the name of great sound. This led to me installing the Helix Soundbox to my GTI and it's been great for the minimal labor required to get it running. The issue is that some of my preferred genres have really low bass...
  3. U

2017 GTI DSG suddenly sluggish?

Two days ago, about halfway through my 20-min drive home, my DSG suddenly went from being nice and crisp to super sluggish. I pulled into my garage and scanned the codes - nothing major. I started the car and went for another short drive and the shifting behavior was back to normal, so I chalked...
  4. U

Found grease near the driver's axle - should I be concerned (see pics)?

While installing ED springs this weekend, I noticed quite a bit of grease near the driver's side axle. This isn't the normal cosmoline buildup that was mentioned in this thread - it's slinging from where the axle bolts to the differential/transmission. It seems like the CV boot would be the only...
  5. U

WTB: Clubsport S (5G6253609DD) muffler, new or used

Please give me a shipped price to 30022. Thanks
  6. U

Android Auto & Helix - any way to get finer volume adjustment?

So I installed my Helix system and everything sounds great, especially via the Android Auto connection. The maximum volume is very loud, which would normally be a positive, but with the limited comfortable listening range (25% max) the volume is often either too soft or too loud. It's like the...
  7. U

WTB: Helix Soundbox, new or used

Please give me a shipped price to 30064. Must include the box, amp/dsp, and harness.
  8. U

WTB: GTI in/near Atlanta

I despise dealerships, so please help me avoid one by selling me yours. My only requirements are DSG and 4 doors, but it would be nice to have the lighting package and a sunroof as well. I'm willing to travel (350-mile radius) for the right car. Thanks