GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

United Motorsports Gen5 Haldex for MQB Vehicles

No, the 1.72 was pre UM on cheap tires. If I cut that now, no complaints. Went to the track Friday and because of a 1.80 60’ I was stuck at 7.0@102, launching on Hoosiers. Seems like the LC is lagging on launch and slowly rolling out. Same TCU tune as before, zero wheel spin, brand new clutches.
  2. P

Negative. Was cutting 1.7’s on the street back then on cheap federal. 60’ was the same on R888R’s vs Hoosiers recently.
  3. P

On slicks. Though I’m on Hoosiers now and stuck in the 1.8’s
  4. P

Yeah, I used to cut a best of 1.61, now I can’t beat a 1.82.
  5. P

A3 VS 911 Turbo S/ 10spd LT1/ 10spd 5.0

A3 has an IHX475 XL and normal bolt ons. Tuned by GLS. Having issues with my LC, so was just running 7.0X @ 102 all night. Not sure how to embed the vids, shorts though so straight to the point. VS 911 Turbo S https://youtube.com/shorts/6oOPqwMts1I?feature=share VS 10spd LT1 Camaro...
  6. P

Anyone else not been able to get a decent 60’ after installing this?
  7. P

AF Dynamic Intake ($170 ebay intake)

Was perfect for me as I already had the MST 3” inlet and elbow. Makes for a good combo.
  8. P

Eurodyne Updates

Hit up Railroader on here, he can make you a good tune. Look up GLS Tuning on FB if you have it.
  9. P

TPC-900 Turbo

Saw a car has been 5.X 60-130 with this turbo.
  10. P

TPC-900 Turbo

Anyone here running this yet? https://www.turbopartscanada.ca/products/tpc900-mqb-hybrid-turbocharger Behold our LARGEST "BOLT ON" MQB TURBO for the market using the popular 9 blade Garrett G30-900 compressor wheel measuring 62 x76 MM with a 9 blade 55 x 60 MM G series series style turbine...
  11. P

New rear muffler , Version 2

Would look really good with a custom (mild) diffuser that filled in the holes for a dual exit.
  12. P

Blew Downpipe off at full boil

DSG, tuned by railroader. Not tuned for any power reduction in lower gears.
  13. P

Just an in-line switch / fuse that replaces the Haldex fuse. The switch just breaks the fuse connection and turns it offZ
  14. P

Idk. Traps 102 in the 1/8, so starting to make decent power.
  15. P

Idk. With my Haldex switch in FWD, punching it at low speeds it’s instant spin with 245 R888R’s.
  16. P

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

Guess I know longer have the best A3 60’. What TCU are you running?
  17. P

Keep it clean folks!

I changed mine 35k after buying the car and there was almost nothing on the filter.
  18. P

Misfires

Last time I had multiples and the 02 code, it was the 02 on the turbo for me.