GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

Mk7 LED Tail Lights 300 shipped anywhere in the US

As the title states selling a set of OEM China LED Tailights for the mk7 platform. I sold the car in April when these were only a month old. They have been sitting in the box for more than a month they come with deautokey LED reverse lights. 300 Shipped
  2. Z

Mk7 part out

Due to having a son and him getting bigger the Gti had to go it was fun while it lasted but it is now gone and in its place is a Vw Atlas. I have the following parts for sale. Forge carbon I take SOLD Cts turbo discharge pipe as well as inlet pipe for SOLD Dfg throttle pipe for SOLD Awe track...
  3. Z

AWE track cat back with diamond black tips FS of Trade. 550

I'm selling a AWE track cat back with around 6 thousand miles on the system. Would trade for OEM nogaro, Austin, or Dallas wheels or a clubsport exhaust. I'm located in santa maria Ca but am willing to drive if in a reasonable distance. The system is still on the car but will take off in the...
  4. Z

Integrated engineering carbon fiber intake

Selling my 2 month old Intgrated engineering intake. It was on the car for a little over two months I'm going with a different set up so time to get rid of this Intake. Not looking to ship the intake local pick up preferred but I can meet up if anyone is interested in the intake. I believe 600...
  5. Z

FS: brand new Philip's extreme vision D3S hid bulbs

Selling a brand new set of Philip's extreme vision vision hid bulbs I purchased but never installed. My fiance purchased to Philips white vision bulbs which are currently on the mk7 so these have been sitting in my tool box for over 4 months. They're brand new and have never been used. I feel...
  6. Z

FS: MK7 Injen evo intake

Selling a slightly used Injen Evo intake. I only used it for 3k miles before I upgraded to the integrated engineering intake. 180 for the whole intake. I'm located in Santa Maria Ca willing to meet up not looking to ship preferably local pick up.
  7. Z

New member to the forum

Hello guys I'm new to the forum but I've been in the vw community since I purchased my first gti back into 2012. I purchased my 2017 gti sport in the beginning of 2017 and finally decided to make an account. The car in question is a 2017 reflex silver sport with various mods. I'm glad to be part...