GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Interior door grip loose

I went to close the door and felt the handle come loose. Has anyone had this issue happen to them? If so, how’d you get it reattached? I’m not feeling any hooks
  2. N

High pitched chirping sound in cabin

Anyone have any ideas what this is? I only hear it with just my power on. Once the engine is on, either it goes away or I don't notice it. This quick video was recorded with only the power on and I haven't driven the car all day https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2m-YpiVB_64
  3. N

OEM MK7 GTI Catback [SEATTLE]

Would anyone be interested in a full catback? It's from my 2017 GTI and probably only has like 15k miles on it before I swapped it for a Borla one. LMK. Local pick up only. I'm in Seattle
  4. N

Did I drain the axle oil?

An oops while doing haldex service
  5. N

Eco mode at startup

Alright this may be a dumb question but when I start the car up, the mode through the mode change button says it’s on Eco. However, on my digital dash it says D. I go back and select Eco again through the selection and it changes to E. Question is am I actually on eco mode when I start the car...
  6. N

SOLD 19" Silver Pretoria's w/ WINTER SOTTOZERO 3 235/35R19 - SEATTLE]

These tires are practically brand new (less than 400 miles on them). All the wheels are in really good condition with no curb rash at all. $1500 Local pickup SOLD
  7. N

What's the most optimal tire size for 18x8.5 ET43 (Hypergrams)

Hate to ask the same question that has been asked a few times in the past but all photos in those threads are expired so it's harder to have a good reference. I'll be needing to get rid of the 19" Pret's when I pick up my Golf R next week. Bought some hypergrams and am really indecisive about...
  8. N

For Sale: Helix Sub (no harness) SOLD

My GTI was totaled and I didn't have time to rip out the harness for it at the tow yard. This would be just the donut sub. You'll have to figure out how to obtain the harness or DIY one $150 pick up in Seattle I can ship if you cover for shipping 000051419B SOLD
  9. N

CEL cyl 3 misfire P030300

>3 days ago started the car and there was a CEL > OBDeleven said P030300 cyl 3 misfire > Replaced the spark plugs and switched around the coil packs > Cleared the CEL and drove fine for 3 days > Started the car tonight after driving it most of the day and bam CEL > Got home, OBDeleven said...
  10. N

40k DSG Service shops

Hey y'all 40k miles is coming up for me and I was calling around for quotes on the transmission service. This is what I have so far University VW: $500 after tax AchTuning: $575 after tax Carter VW: $530 after tax I've seen posts where people said they paid $375 but I was wondering if these...
  11. N

Hatch weather seal sticking together causing leaks during rain

Any idea how to fix this? I get it unstuck and then it sticks back together after I close the hatch. It’s causing water to seep into the hatch through the tailight areas too. Should I just bring it in and see if they will fix it under warranty?
  12. N

Need help choosing RSE10 color for deep black pearl GTI

Hey y'all, I'm very close to pulling the trigger on some RSE10s after finding a good deal. However, I'm very conflicted between the gunmetal and bronze for my deep black pearl. Which would look best? I'm very 50-50 on them. Also, what tire size should I run with 18x8.5? Thanks in advance!
  13. N

What spark plugs are recommended for APR stage one?

What spark plugs should I run? I figure I should replace mine soon after 22k miles and recently tuned with APR. Would these plugs be good? NGK 06K905601M
  14. N

[SOLD] JB4 w/ modified aluminum casing and bluetooth

Time for me to move on. Looking for $360 (2-3 day priority shipping included) No pictures right now as it's still on my car but will remove once sold. Local pick up available if you're willing to meet up in Seattle. Could possibly install it on for you too SOLD
  15. N

Need some help with aftermarket wheel sizing along with tires

Hey all, I'm thinking of getting aftermarket wheels to replace my stock ones. Right now, I'm a bit unsure about sizing. I'm planning on pulling the trigger on KONIG RUNLITE 18x8 5x112 ET45 Matte Grey. Just not too sure if this is the correct bolt pattern. (I have PP) Also, planning on getting...
  16. N

Found the cheapest Helix Subwoofer 000051419B currently

I did a little web scraping off dealership websites in my region and currently, VW of Murrieta in CA has 25% off theirs. With the 10% rebate, my total spent is $433.28 (with shipping included). However, shipping will differ from where you are. I ordered direct from there for around $29 shipping...
  17. N

M52 Mk7 Tune

This company just released it's Mk7 stage 1 tune along with DSG yesterday I believe. Any thoughts you guys have on it? https://www.mountune52usa.com/collections/mk7-7-5-golf-gti/products/stage-1-power-upgrade
  18. N

Helix Subwoofer Part B difference

Going to try to fit in helix subwoofer. What’s the difference between the 000-051-419 and 000-051-419B. Would I be fine with the non b part for my ‘17 GTI sport? Can’t find an explanation anywhere Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. N

Bricked JB4 Update

So I went to update my JB4 and clicked the latest firmware attached. It said uploading hex and gets to around 100 then says upload failed. It did this 6 times before I decide to give it a break. Am I doing something wrong? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. N

Need measurements of a specific borla s catback piece

Hey guys! I'm looking for a specific measurement for a piece in the 140597 catback. I'm not able to do it since I'm at my college house right now and I do not have access to any lifts or tools to dissassemble. Borla also wasn't able to help me. If anyone does happen to have theirs not installed...