GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

SOLD 19" Silver Pretoria's w/ WINTER SOTTOZERO 3 235/35R19 - SEATTLE]

Yep.. the dealership threw those on before I bought the car back in April
  2. N

High pitched chirping sound in cabin

Anyone have any ideas what this is? I only hear it with just my power on. Once the engine is on, either it goes away or I don't notice it. This quick video was recorded with only the power on and I haven't driven the car all day https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2m-YpiVB_64
  3. N

OEM MK7 GTI Catback [SEATTLE]

Would anyone be interested in a full catback? It's from my 2017 GTI and probably only has like 15k miles on it before I swapped it for a Borla one. LMK. Local pick up only. I'm in Seattle
  4. N

email notifications

I think gmail has been broken with this forum. Other email hosts probably work just not gmail
  5. N

weird mirror adjustment issue

Once it Once it’s enabled in adaptations, you can toggle it on and off in your infotainment settings
  6. N

weird mirror adjustment issue

Yea it’s a setting that can be enabled via OBD. You should be able to turn it off in your side mirror settings or whatever on your infotainment screen
  7. N

How to cover the big hole in the rear bumper of a Mk7 Golf Estate/Variant/S.W.

https://store.inchcape.co.uk/products/vw-tow-hitch-bumper-cover-plate-zgb5g9071569 They only ship in the UK. You can try to see if you can contact them to ship over to Finland or have someone fwd it to you from the UK
  8. N

Did I drain the axle oil?

Yea the mistake was the right side. Drained and refilled with whatever gear oil they gave me at the dealer. I picked this car up just a little over a month ago after my GTI got totaled from a stupid driver. This car has lived it's life up in Canada before this so I probably do need a good...
  9. N

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

ZERO815’s harness came in today and couldn’t wait till the weekend to get it all hooked up
  10. N

Yea the fishing wire part was a PITA. When I did it for my GTI, I did it outside my college house and had to use a tree branch to fish the wires through the necessary areas. 4 years later… I finally have the tools to do it properly and more efficiently
  11. N

Power folding mirrors with BSM is the weekend project for the R. This took me forever when I did it on my old GTI few years ago so hopefully it'll be a breeze this weekend
  12. N

Parts guy did confirm it was the axle oil. A $30 mistake but at least it's topped off and fresh now
  13. N

An oops while doing haldex service
  14. N

Radar sensor

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/385616172670?hash=item59c883d67e:g:a1AAAOSwRFpkYpQ0&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwCab8mcG0syPbw50Z9QhaNkKSfEX5XJnyychF3gaY%2BVucKNilay7WayJrllzke38HvoUGFaRzyEgIdy0m64kleIcr3Hcg7RxI5xItuUeJyFq8nafHX1Sg8NiXbHWqE59QOvCor5Ixco33r8YUNJ4WLucZOgV%2FUmXiTdKhEXRQ02o3Wq21ZxDrf4RB6wEoebBK...
  15. N

Eco mode at startup

Gotcha so the drive mode button saying it’s in Eco is a lie then because it still shows D. Thanks!
  16. N

Eco mode at startup

Alright this may be a dumb question but when I start the car up, the mode through the mode change button says it’s on Eco. However, on my digital dash it says D. I go back and select Eco again through the selection and it changes to E. Question is am I actually on eco mode when I start the car...