GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

SOLD

Well, didn't think I’d be selling the car I just bought but so it goes. My last GTI has come up for sale and as much as I like this one, I like my last one more and regretted selling it so it’s time to move on. 2016 Autobahn with 67K miles, DSG, lighting and performance package, DCC shocks. I...
  2. S

WTB: MK7 lighting package headlights

Looking for at least a left, if not a set of Lighting Package headlights.
  3. S

SOLD- Neuspeed FMIC for Stage 2

Hello everyone. I have a brand new, in box, Neuspeed FMIC for MK7 GTI stage 2 cars . The Neuspeed part number is 48.10.43. $700, located in Greensboro, NC. These are $879 on the Neuspeed site for this size. I would rather not ship due to the size but I could probably be talked into it. I’m also...
  4. S

On hold: 2016 GTI S, 87K miles, manual, PP, LP, Pure white

I never understood feeler posts…you’re either selling or you’re not! Yet here I am posting a feeler, and I get it now. I’m being tempted into the pickup truck world for various reasons and if the deal is right I might let go of my GTI. Hard to find S model but with power package and lighting...
  5. S

SOLD: OEM lug bolt covers

I have a full set of 20 OEM lug bolt covers from my old set of Austin’s. I say free because I don’t really want to deal with shipping these. If these aren’t gone locally in a week I’ll open up to shipping. If you are local to Asheville come and get them. If you are within 2 hours we might be...
  6. S

Free!: OEM GTI PP suspension

Free OEM shocks, struts, springs, and rear PP swaybar. All these parts have 75K miles on them. I need them out of my basement. Springs would be easy to ship, at buyers expense, but the other items would be cost prohibitive unless you really want suspension with 75K miles that bad. I'm in...
  7. S

Suspension install snag number one...

After reading Hammerstick’s suspension install thread I felt ready to jump in and install my new set up. So I’m pre-building my new strut/spring assembly this evening in anticipation of installing tomorrow when I hit my first snag. For reference i’m installing H&R OE Sport springs on B8’s with...
  8. S

Here's a dumb question

Hi all, I'm about to tackle re-doing my suspension and have been collecting all the parts over the past few weeks. I'll be installing Bilstein B8's with H&R OE Sport springs, H&R 24mm rear sway bar, new strut mounts and bearings, rear mounts, and rear sway bar end links. This is my first...
  9. S

Should I keep used coil packs?

Did coil packs and spark plugs today after getting some cylinder 3 misfires last week. Pretty fun little job. Any reason I should keep the old coil packs around? Anyone want them?
  10. S

SOLD: ECS Flush kit, 20mm/12.5mm, 5x112 with lugs, $100 shipped

SOLD: Selling my flush kit with 20mm rear, 12.5mm front ECS hubcentric spacers. The spacers and lug bolts are in great shape and have minimal use. $100 shipped to the lower 48.
  11. S

Want, no need, to get back in the game

Long story short I had a perfect, loaded Pure White 2016 SE with all the goodies that I bought used, drove for a year and a half, and sold to Riceburner on these forums (and he is now selling it!). I've missed the car badly and about to start shopping again. Problem is my budget is pretty low...
  12. S

Sportwagen with Austin's

Hello everyone. I'm having a hard time finding images of a Sportwagen with Austin GTI wheels. I doubt this is a very popular upgrade but i want to replace the 15" stock alloys and don't want to go aftermarket. Anyone have images they can share?
  13. S

Alzor 881 or Ampliform?

I know, I know, opposite ends of the spectrum so to speak. I tried to order Ampliforms from Discount Tire a couple of weeks ago but their inventory was off and the wheels were out of stock. So I can wait it out, or after seeing Bassman's car I've really been liking the Alzor 881 LM reps...
  14. S

Best time to buy wheels/tires

I'll be replacing my Austin's before Summer and wondered if anyone had feedback on when they have seen the best incentives for a combo purchase. I seem to remember Discount Tire had a pretty good Memorial Day sale last year, but outside of that I'm not aware of anything. I'm looking at Konig...
  15. S

What am I missing...advice on CPO 2015 purchase

Hello all. New to the forum but not the GTI world as I've previously owned a MK2 and MK3. After the MK3 I had to take a break...it was kind of a nightmare. Quality seems to be good on the MK7 so I'm jumping back in. I'm looking at a 2015 CPO with 43K at a dealer. Carfax checks out, and it...